Friday 1 January 2016

First post of the year 2016


Another day another year, or should I say hello 2016.

I spent New Year's Eve day shopping and the night was spent mostly sleeping. Year long gone are the days when I would stay up to see the new year in, I just can't be bothered and unless I cam watch fireworks from my back yard I am not interested. Although have to say there has not been any fireworks in my area at all for the last few years which sucks.

Blain has gone to his father's although I am pretty sure his dad would had worked last night, he is a security guard so he would had spent the evening with Kelli and Daemon and maybe Jessica.

Yes Jessica said she was spending the night with Kelli but she didn't take Leo with her, I had Leo for the night well when I say the night it was only the night if night starts at 3pm. I still have Leo as I write this at around 11am I have no idea when she will be turning up to claim her son.

Natasha went out for the night with her cousin Samantha and from what I hear she had a great night out.

Leo and I were in bed by just after 8pm he likes me to lay down with him when he goes to bed, if he falls asleep quick I might get up and go back to watching telly but often by the time he is asleep I am also asleep so naturally I don't get up if I have fallen asleep as well.

Oh yeah it is another nice day here, not too hot at the moment and it felt nice when I went for my morning walk, the last few days I have been able to go extend the distance I walk but I am so exhausted when I get home.


The medication I take to help control the tremor seems to be working yes my hand still shakes just not as much so that is good. The arm though still gets quiet sore and stiff even when I first wake up the arm may feel stiff and sore and it still doesn't swing when I walk and it still shakes when I walk but overall the medication seems to be helping. 

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! We'll reach 2016 in a little less than five hours. We have fireworks here, but not pretty ones. Just loud. They frighten the dogs.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we had dogs they didn't seem bothered by the noise of the fireworks as long as we were here with them

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!
    We never have fireworks here for New Year's. Too cold for such things--LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I reckon some places it would be too cold and maybe too wet for such things.

      Delete
  3. Good to know your pills are working..
    Was 33 deg here today.
    I watched the fireworks of Syndey on TV..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thing watching the fireworks from one's home is the way to go for me, but no way I can stay up that late anymore

      Delete
  4. I'm glad your medication is working for you. It sounds like you had a nice, peaceful new years. I stayed home with my doggie and watched Ryan Seacrest on tv!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Jo-Anne. I hope this year is remarkable for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. I hope your arm improves this year. So Jessica left her son with you from one year to the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to think for a bit about this comment before the light bulb went on and I got it

      Delete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...