Sunday 23 November 2014

It's bloody hot here again


Good afternoon world, another bloody hot day here in Newie I turned the air con on as soon as I got up and as such didn't realise how bloody hot it was till I want down the road to do some shopping. Jessica and Leo have been here since around 10ish I am expecting them to be here for another couple of hours since it is cooler here then at their place. I also had Sydney-May & Summer for a couple of hours while Kathy-Lee & Michael went to do some Christmas shopping they were going to stay for lunch but didn't as Natasha & Jerry was going over to their house for a soak in their inflatable pool.

I am now using my new computer and it is great, I have started to resubscribe to blogs using a different email address it will take me a while to resubscribe to all of them but it will.

It isn't even summer yet and we are having temperatures in the high 30's and low 40's today it is currently 35°c and it is suppose to get as high as 44°c today. I wonder how hot summer will be if it is this hot in spring.

As everyone knows I prefer the in between seasons I don't like it too hot or too cold but but as long as I have air conditioning I can cope with the heat and if we have heaters we can cope with the cold. I do wonder how people coped before air conditioning, I do remember the days before we had air conditioning it involved many sleepless nights as it would often be cooler outside then in. I am glad those days are passed.



7 comments:

  1. I like the in between season as well. They are perfect for just about everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true it is now gone from melting to just hot here now

      Delete
  2. Dear me that is a bit too hot at 40 degrees some days. I like it warm but not that hot.
    Great you have your new computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah temps in the 40's is a bit much and the heat makes me tired and sick often

      Delete
  3. My house was built in 1940, so of course, it didn't have air conditioning until later on. Living here without AC seems unbearable to me, but if people had never had air conditioning, I guess they could handle it better.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think if you grew up in an area that didn't have air conditioning then you are used to not having it so it is not a problem

      Delete
  4. Curious weather around your place, seems like! It is tough, being wracked by a scorching and seemingly all-consuming heat, worsened by the fluctuating and intensifying weather these days. We can only be thankful that we have the resources to enjoy simple blessings such as the comforts of a home and airconditioning! Wishing you the best this holiday season!

    Tommy Hopkins @ AccuTemp

    ReplyDelete

Creature Day----Potoo

  Well, hello everyone time for another freaky creature, this week we have the Potoo. It is found in South American forest, if you saw it si...