Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday Lunch........aka.......a full house


Good afternoon all, it is another bloody warm day here in my part of the world and what a day I have had, I spent the morning doing housework and then I have been cooking for lunch.

I have my 4 girls here for lunch and all the grandchildren along with Daemon so the house has been loud and chaotic and the house now looks a right mess.

I spent the last 2 nights at my brother's place dog sitting but I left early to come home this morning as I knew the house would be a right mess and I would have to clean before the family has turned up.

I also managed to read about 30 odd blogs while cooking and cleaning.

Kathy has had a problem with Sydney-May not wanting to leave, first we couldn't find Sydney-May's shoes then when the shoes were found she put them on but started to whinge because she didn't want to leave. Kathy may have a problem getting her daughters to leave but I have a problem getting my youngest daughter to leave....................lol

I am looking forward to having a quiet house after they all leave, I then will get to put something on other than cartoons.


I also want to work on some posts for the coming week I like to have a few there ready to be used when I am too busy to write a post. 

6 comments:

  1. It's pleasant here, but the U.S. is supposed to have a polar vortex moving in. The worst that will happen in Florida is that it will be chilly and rainy. That's not a big deal.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am please to hear it isn't a big deal being a bit chilly with rain sounds ok to me also

      Delete
  2. Those kids are just too adorable!! I bet it looked like a storm blew through your house when they all left..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did but I do love having them over...........thanks for saying they are adorable I think so

      Delete
  3. Like the last pic. The cute look.

    ReplyDelete

Time for another creature

  Hello Tuesday, you are day for another freaky creature, this week it is the Common Basilisk, have you heard of it? I have not but it is a ...