Monday 25 November 2013

Homing Pigeons no I mean Homing Dogs.......................well in my dreams at least


Last night I had the strangest dream I am blaming it on what happened last night, now you are wondering what happened Tim had the front sliding door open I said to him that he should shut the door as Leo was playing with the dogs, well Tim says no and if the dogs get out I am not going to get them back well of course you can guess what happened  Leo made the mistake of letting the dogs inside and of course what happened they ran out the front door and that of course upset Leo he became hysterical and papa had to go out and find them, this was funny because he was so adamant that he wouldn't do that.

When I saw Tim walking in with DC in his arms I just smiled and he said “don't say a bloody word” Dino came home on his own about 15 minutes later.

Now to the dream well I dreamt that the dogs got out through the back gate when I opened it for some reason ( I don't generally open the back gate) anyway they got out and I than left to drive Leo to school and when I returned home I found Dino in the lounge room waiting for me. I then went and looked for DC but couldn't find him I looked all through the yard and when I came inside he was sitting in the hallway looking at me.

Now I then sat down and thought how did the dogs get into a locked house when they had ran out the back gate, so I go and open the gate and have a look around the dogs run past me and are gone so I shrug and walk inside only to find them in the hallway again looking at me.


Bloody dogs are not haunting my dreams, they are like homing pigeons always coming back even in my dreams……………lol

15 comments:

  1. Ha! Oh, now that is ironic, that they also show up in your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it weird when dreams seem real? Sometimes I wake up and don't know if my dream is reality.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a frustrating dream. Glad you/Tim found them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew the dogs would come back last night so wasn't worried, as for the dream well it felt so real and had to be caused by it happening it just felt weird

      Delete
  4. Oh my, dreams they do feel real at least you remembered yours. I don't often dream but my husband does most nights so he tells me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dogs are certainly playing on your mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you can't beat a dream that has a built-in happy ending- or the "I told you so" moment that made them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just too darn funny! You're going to the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny you had a dream about them getting out after they got out!
    The few times our dogs have gotten out they always make their way back eventually.. usually after they find animal poop to roll in. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...