Saturday 30 April 2011

A Name Change


I have decided it is time for a name change so this blog will now be know as Jo-Anne's Ramblings there has been no real reason for the change I just feel like doing something different and thought this blog is more about me rambling on about myself and my family.

So I have changed the name and hope it suits the blog a little more the the other name although I am a mother and nana and love being so I am starting to realise I am so much more then just that and I need the name of the this blog to reflect that. When I thought about what the new name should be I thought to myself.......Jo-Anne you do ramble on a bit often about nothing and you do get side tracked when writing comments so decided that Jo-Anne's Ramblings would be the new name.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it, a new name and a fresh start. i think it's brilliant, can't wait to see where it goes! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new look blog. I'm sorry I haven't been over lately but I just caught up reading your last posts. Your ramblings gave me a giggle. Keep up the good work. I hope you find a solution to the munchies. Have you tried a glass of water instead. Boring I know but it fills you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great change because you are much more than just Mom and Nana. So much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tim

    Thanks I think I will be doing a lot more rambling in future.

    Hi Diane

    New post tomorrow about what I am doing to try and stop eating so much, sometimes it isn't easy to find the time to blog surf.

    Hi Barb

    For a long time I thought it was all I was a mother and grandmother but at last I know I am so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new look and name are awesome. Blogging is so much a process of self discovery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mynx

    It sure is and in the years I have been doing it I have notice how I have changed........

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...