Thursday 20 January 2011

Running Off


This morning while taking Leo to day care he ran off and I had to chase him, in fact he ran half way up the street with me trying to run after him and although I didn't fall I did stumple a couple of times. I was really worried he would ran out onto the road and get hit by a car.

Anyway after stumbling the second time I looked back to see where Tim was and he is standing next to his van just watching, I had a surge of anger and yelled at Tim to help me so he starts to walk towards us as slow as a snail. I started to cry and Leo came back and from then I had a tight hold of his hand and of course he was fighting me and telling me he wanted his mummy.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you were lucky to get him. Would be a scary situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo-Anne,
    I agree it would a been a terrible scare, enough to put your nerves on end.
    (mags originally from bigblog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all

    It was a terrible fright and I am thankful he doesn't do that very often.

    ReplyDelete

Local Government

  Like some other countries Australia has three levels of government, local, state, and federal, and we also have a Governor General. As I h...