Monday 14 December 2009


Santa is coming soon and that means lots of presents for many people, I love Christmas it is my favorite time of year as I love giving gifts yes I like getting them too but I really love to give.

This year again we will have Leo and Jes here Christmas Eve so will be up early on Christmas Day some times I wonder if there will ever come a time when we get to sleep in on Christmas morning. This year Tasha said she will meet us at my parents place instead of coming here which I think is a good idea.

We ended up borrowing a freezer from my brother to put some stuff in which made hubby happy as he was thinking we would have to buy another one.

I did have him complaining a lot about what I wanted to order from Chrisco, Castle and Hamper King but in the end I got what I wanted anyway as even though he complains about how much I spend he does like it when we have lots of food in the cupboards and freezer and I also get lots of gifts. He told me not to order any gift vouchers but I did anyway stuff him.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are gearing up for a great Christmas. I haven't ordered any extra food as no one will be here for Christmas this year but they are all coming at the end of January. So we will celebrate then. I hope your opperation went well and all is good now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane

    Well I hope you have a great time in January with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky there was a spare freezer to borrow.
    Good part about Christmas is the giving.
    Always have to get up extra early Christmas morning as most people do.
    DO hope your op. went according to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and a Happy New.....take care.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...