Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas Gifts



Well Christmas is over for another year, hope everyone had a good one like I did. Christmas day was hectic well the morning anyway didn't get lunch till 1.30pm the latest we have ever had Christmas lunch.

I got lots of great presents Kathy gave me a portable hard drive which I was thrilled with as I have wanted one for a while now. I also got a new watch from Tim (which I bought) as well as a lot of little things.

I gave Tim a $500 gift voucher from Harvey Norman which made him happy this is the first year I have been able to give Tim a decent presents as in past year I either didn't have the money or didn't know what to give him.

Christmas morning we had Leo here and it was great watching him open his presents he loved the $2 motor bikes he got from Santa most as he is into motor bikes at them moment, well motor bikes and trains.

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a good day. it's lovely watching little ones open their presents isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to hear that you had an enjoyable Christmas and that you got some good loot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep some nice presents I am a lucky woman at times.

    ReplyDelete

Greece

Good morning, everyone who read this, hope you are doing well this week we are off to Greece. People have lived in Greece for more than 5,...