Saturday 2 February 2008

BBQ Lunch & not a Sunday


We had a BBQ at my parents place for my mums birthday and guess what I was/am sick I felt worse this morning but after I came home I went back to bed and slept until around 6pm. When I woke up I was feeling a little better, I only got up because Jessica and Tasha went to the movies and Tim needed help looking after Leo.

I was suppose to make the potato bake but I forgot as I was feeling sick also last night and just didn't think about it. Of cause my sisters and brother had to have a dig at me for not making it and because I felt so sick it made me feel like crying so bro told me not to cry and it was all ok. Normally I wouldn't cry over such a dig but I think it was just because I felt so sick that I let it get to me.

It did rain a bit but not a lot which was good and it wasn't hot or cold just nice.

We even took Blain and he was a bit clingy today not sure why. He was really happy to see his pop pop (my dad) and his nan (my mum), he doesn't get to see them very often.

2 comments:

  1. It`s awful when you`re not feeling well and people make uncalled for jokes...I`m the same as you, the tears would have rolled...I hope you`re feeling better today...
    We still haven`t seen any rain here....I hope we get some soon and lot`s of it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo-Anne,
    I hope you are felling better now...
    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...