Thursday, 3 September 2026

A Post About Sisters and Some Links

 

When I look at you sister, this is what I see, think and feel.

I see a remarkable woman with a kind heart who is beautiful in ever sense of the word.

I see a smile that lights up the room and laughter that is truly contagious.

I see strength and wisdom beyond anything I have ever known.

I see love that’s pure and true compassion and thoughtfulness.

I see a woman who walks through this world with gentleness and grace.

I admire you for all that you are and all that you do.

You are everything wonderful in this world and if I had just one wish it would be that you could see what I see when I look at you.

By: Elle Mastro 


Here are this week’s links

https://jamfn.blogspot.com/2026/09/septembers-first-hodgepodge.html

https://jamfn.blogspot.com/2026/09/just-some-fill-ins.html

https://jamfn.blogspot.com/2026/08/sharing-my-world_0223426885.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Post About Sisters and Some Links

  When I look at you sister, this is what I see, think and feel. I see a remarkable woman with a kind heart who is beautiful in ever sense...