Sunday, 30 August 2026

Week 35 of 2026

 


I slept well and was up 3 minutes before the alarm went off. Tim didn’t get home till 2.30am and I have no idea what time he went to bed.

I feel good this morning and managed to sweep, vacuum and clean the kitchen.

I also went for a walk to post my letters.

Blain came to see his mum and came to see me as well, while here he helped Papa check the damage to my chair and Tim decided that he will be able to repair the chair.

Steps: 7,669 = 4.7k’s or 2.9miles

I slept well enough but was up at 4.15am.

Sue came and picked me up and we went to Officeworks to pick up some documents I had printed. We then went to the chemist to get more needles for Tim’s insulin.

Tasha told me she lost it with the workers, whenever she asked a question all they would say is “don’t know” at one point because she was frustrated and angry one of the workers started laughing at her which is when she told them to pack up and leave, she had to tell them 3 times to leave before they did.

She doesn’t know if they will come back or what. Because she is only 4’ 7” tall or 140cm tall some people think she is a push over she is not.

Steps: 7,712 = 4.8k’s or 2.9 miles

A new day has arrived; I got up at 4.45am and after feeling a bit sluggish this morning I am at last starting to feel ok.

I went to Tasha’s to wait in case workmen arrived they didn’t.

This afternoon I fell over, not much damage a bruised knee and a sore elbow, I didn’t hit my head but trying not to hit it I strained a muscle I suspect.

At first, I just laid on the floor, but when I tried to get up I couldn’t so I rang Tasha no answer so I rang Sue and said 6 words I've fallen and can't get up the next thing I knew l had Tasha, Sue and Sandy here. Tasha had rung me back and I said the same 6 words to her.

In order to make others happy I am seeing the quack on Thursday morning.

Steps: 5,709 = 3.5k’s or 2.1 miles

A new day is here and a wet day it is my left knee and elbow are very sore, and I have a nasty small bruise on my knee.

I have had issues all day with my left leg and pain and not feeling stable when standing.

At 3pm I went to have a 30-minute lay down only to fall asleep for an hour.

Steps: 5,598 = 3.4k’s or 2.1 miles

Another day has arrived and it’s a somewhat cold start to the day.

My knee is really sore and has a dark bruise on it, my Dr’s appointment is at 8am, as it’s not raining, I will walk up to the top of the driveway to meet Sue.

Ok the doc said my knee and arm are fine and to use ice packs on my knee not heat packs as they can make the area bleed more darking the bruise and causing more pain.

The arvo has been fine done some housework, read some blog posts had little energy to do much at all.

Steps: 7,005 = 4.3k’s or 2.6 miles

Another day is here and it’s the last day of the working week. I have woken with not just a headache but an earache as well, so no hearing aids till that eases and as I am alone that should be ok

Did an email to our tendency officer about how I am concerned about Natasha’s state of mind due to all the shit going on with the workmen at her     place. She replied and acknowledged my concerns.

I was sitting here at my computer when in walks Sam and Jess, I felt so happy seeing Sam, I get the same way when seeing Blain and the girls, but I don’t see the girls much due to distance and their ages 13 & 16.

Had 2 naps today

Steps: 4,879 = 3k’s or 1.7miles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 35 of 2026

  I slept well and was up 3 minutes before the alarm went off. Tim didn’t get home till 2.30am and I have no idea what time he went to bed. ...