Friday 9 February 2018

Five things Friday No 3


Here we are at 5pm on Friday afternoon, been a good day although this morning between my eye weeping and my nose dripping I have felt somewhat frustrated and of course there is the pain that made every step agony.

Well here are this weeks five things...............

My grandparents house and how I love that house

My uncle telling mum he is going to sell my grandparents house and how upsetting I have found that news......................

This would be the time to win Lotto so I could buy my grandparents house, not going to happen though.....................

Feeling so tired I just want to sleep...................later not know though......................

I miss my nanna, and still talk to her as if she is still with me which in some way she is.................



8 comments:

  1. Sorry about your Nanna...and your foot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy a logo ticket? Can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I don't buy Lotto tickets so not going to win

      Delete
  3. If I hit it, I'll share... but I haven't a ticket either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chance is so slim I can't be bothered entering

      Delete
  4. Never take a ticket in Lotto wouldn't know how to :) won't win anything will I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have done in the past but generally can't be bothered now days

      Delete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...