Saturday 7 April 2012

My Easter Saturday


Well it is Easter Saturday and since yesterday everything was closed here I had to get up and go shopping this moring this took half the day I left home around 8.30am and didn't get home till around 2pm. I also had to make 2 trips to Jessica's house in Swansea why 2 trips you ask  well because I was silly and forgot to take the Easter Eggs Jessica had bought for Leo to her and had to take them back to her that was the second trip the first trip was to take her weekly shopping to her. Yes I do her weekly shopping for her it isn't that she isn't able to do her own shopping she just doesn't like to take Leo with her and finds it easier if she gets me to do it for her.

Since I left home without having breakfast by the time I got home I was starting to feel hungry so I ended up going through the drive through at Macdonald's and got myself some chicken nuggets and fries.

As I am writing this I am having a scotch and coke and watching Dr G Medical Examiner, Tim went to Sydney to see his sister and step father thankfully he didn't ask me to go with him. I just had to much to do today and I don't feel that comfortable around his family. It is a cool afternoon and feels like it's going to rain I just hope Tim gets home before it rains as I worry about him riding his motorbike in the wet weather.

This week Tim forgot to transfer the money into my account so the bills could be paid I have it set up for something to be paid off each bill such as our mobile phones, house phone and electricy accout and of course our rent everythng gets paid by Bpay every Friday. Anyway this week he was later giving me the money so I had to do the payment "manually" and you know what I did....................I accidently paid $25 off the wrong electricy account in fact I paid it off Natasha old electricy account the account is now closed so on Tuesday I will have to ring th company and see if I can get my money back I knew I had done it as soon as I did it but couldn't undo it talk about having a blonde moment.....................lol

Tomorrow since it is Easter Sunday my mum has decided to have lunch at her place and asked me to invite my girls so I have just rung each of them and invited them Kathy & Sydney will go and Natasha said her and Jerry will call in but have plans to go to his grandmothers place and Jessica said it will depend on how Leo is in the morning she may or may not turn up. All the girls where just happy to be asked. If Jessica doesn't come Tim and I will go down there after lunch to give Leo his Easter Eggs from nanny & papa. I bought a chocolate mud cake for desert tomorrow my dad loves his mud cake...........lol

After I post this I am going into have a nice hot bath then I will probably come back and read some blogs.......................

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, I feel quite exhausted after reading how busy you have been, rushing here, there and everywhere! I'm glad you finally managed to sit down to watch some TV and have a well deserved drink! My, but those girls are SO lucky with all that you do for them. Wishing you a very happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, Jo-Anne! I'm with Thisisme, those girl's are lucky to have you. I would love to have someone do my food shopping for me. It's the one thing I absolutely hate to do and hated it even more when my boys were little...what a pain it was.

    I hope you're enjoying your Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, will you come do my shopping for me too?! :-)) We run errands and do shopping on Saturday when John gets off work, or on Sunday afternoon, and either way it takes up several hours of time we'd rather be spending doing something fun. It can be exhausting for sure! Your mention of a Scotch and Coke reminded me that I want to pick up some Wild Turkey American Honey today to enjoy tonight! :-) Have a lovely Easter with your family Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, I was tired when I finished reading this! LOL

    I hope you and yours are having a fun Easter season!!
    Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror & Other Memoirs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daine......Thanks for the Easter Card what a nice surprise to get this morning. Now my girls I think they know how luck they are to have a mother who is will to do so much for them

    L..........When my girls were little I would either leave them with my sister or with their dad while I did the weekly shopping as I hated to take them with me

    Josie......I have never tried the Wild Turkey American Honey but my brother has and he says it really nice. I like food shopping yes I maybe a little strange.....

    Ann......I was buggered when I got home I am use to the long days when I go shopping but still I am worn out by the time I get home and can relax

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ...it sounds as though your life is always full of chaos....LOL Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a great Mom! I have to do all of my Mom's shopping. I absolutely hate grocery shopping and now I have to do it for two households! UGH!
    Have a Great Easter.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda.......Sometimes it seems like my life if nothing but chaos....lol

    Joanne......I have always enjoyed food shopping maybe because I don't get out much.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you are having a busy Easter. Hope it was a good one

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...