Sunday 13 June 2010

Lost Job


A week ago Tim had a accident at work in the truck he was following his GPS and it sent him the wrong way as soon as he started to make the turn he realised that he couldn't go done the street at it was a small weight restricted road and when he tried to back out he got stuck all in all it was a nice mess and to make matters worse he did some damage to the truck. The following day he had to go in and do a report about the accident and the next day he was called into work and told he had lost his job.

So now he is unemployed and as like the last time he lost his job he is working all weekend driving buses which is good, he has already started looking for another job. I don't think he will be out of work long.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I like your new look blog. I wanted to try one of the new templates but I was scared that I'd mess up my blog. Bad luck about Tim. They weren't very understanding employers. I hope he does quickly get a new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane thought it was time for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...