Tuesday 1 June 2010

Wet Wet Wet and Sydney


Boy have we had some wet weather it has stopped today so hopefully the yard will dry out some, Kathy parks on the front lawn and so does Jes when she comes to visit as we don't have enough parking spaces so we don't like it when it rains so much turning the lawn into slosh.

Sydney is sick and I'm not much better yesterday Sydney slept all morning until her mum got home from work and then she was more awake then asleep till 11pm, think part of the problem was that Kathy would pick her up when she would start to whinge where as I would have waited until she started crying. I offered to help her last night but she snapped at me and told me to go to bed which I did.

So this morning I let her sleep while I got up with Sydney, I do try to help as much as I can but it isn't always as Kathy can get short tempered at times but I have not been getting upset by her behavior like I use to.

She is still living at home with me and Tim and isn't sure she when she wants to move although when she is in a mood she wants to move but when things are going good she isn't in a hurry.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you in blogland again. Glad to hear you are not getting upset with moody daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane I will be trying to blog more often I need to get back to doing things I like to do instead of doing stuff for the kids all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...