Tuesday 12 January 2010

Me


I am so trying to tell myself that I am a beautiful person and that I will lose weight if I keep trying although it is not so easy to keep trying as I hate and I mean hate writing everything down that I eat but I am doing it mostly to make my hubby happy as he is always going on at me about how much I eat and what I eat.

I am exercising every day I do love my WII Fit but he (Tim) complains that I am not walking enough, sometimes I feel like nothing I do is good enough. So I do find it hard at times to stay positive.

I want to say thanks to everyone who left comments on my Facebook page.

5 comments:

  1. You are beautiful Jo-Anne, it's what is in your heart that shines through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whiteangel is right. You are a beautiful person inside. Keep tring don't give up and you will succeed. You will feel better in yourself too and get hubby off your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sending you a great big positive vibe. keep strong. <3 Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All for the positive feedback I will continue to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sparkpeople.com
    is an awesome site for those of us who need support for weight loss and did I mention it is free. I personally turn the sound down on the fit LOL

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...