Tuesday 16 December 2008

Cleanning Stuff


Natasha just finish cleanning the laundry floor as there was kitty litter all over the place and she was pissed off about it as Kathy hates cleanning it out and when she does she doesn't bother to do on the floor around the tray. In fact it is me more then her that cleans it out and at least I always clean around the tray as well as sweep out the laundry.

This afternoon I asked Kathy to unpack the dishwasher before she went to work what did she say I did it yesterday but I was having none of that I told I pack it every day and she still had to do it, she did and then she tried to tell me she was only joking but I know Kathy and can tell when she is joking and she wasn't.

Tomorrow Jessica wants me to go shopping with her and I said thats ok but I also promised Natasha I would watch Blain while she went out with her cousin who is getting a tattoo tomorrow. Well now Jes is annoyed with me as she doesn't want to take Blain shopping with us I don't care what we do and told her so, also saying you decided and let me know what we are doing.

Jessica has had a couple of good nights looking after Leo I haven't heard her complaining although she did get me up last night at 4.15 as she couldn't get him to go back to sleep so I said I would do it......I was back in bed at 4.30am.

5 comments:

  1. kids hey? i love the pic on this post. very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as though you are finally putting your foot down Jo-anne and not before time....
    GOOD FOR YOU.....
    Keep at it and they will eventually realise you can`t be expected to do everything for them and getting nothing in return....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I will be standing my ground I have a big sign n my room saying DO NOT BACK DOWN JO-ANNE MAKE THEM PULL THEIR WEIGHT just to remind me everyday.

    I know it won't be easy but I will keep trying......

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...