Saturday 17 March 2012

To Busy To Think Of Anything To Write About So You Just Get This.....................

Since I don't have much time today, spent the morning running around doing some shopping for Jessica since she rang me last night complaining that she had no food and no fuel to go and do it herself.  So I did some shopping for her then came home and finished reading and commenting on some blogs. I thought I would post this nice and easy which means I can sit and watch some of my recorded shows.....



8 comments:

  1. And THAT should be the Human Owner's Manual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, beautiful words. Thank you for sharing those- we needed to hear them today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND IT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL NEED TO HEAR/BE! THANKS SWEETIE! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel none of these are likely w/out the power of Jesus living within us....what an awesome list JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the title of your post today, Jo-Anne!! What beautiful words. I have never seen that before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love this....what a perspective to live our life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al........Yes it should be

    Shelly....When I saw this it really grapped me

    Tim.......Thank you I do like this and it is so true

    Rhonda....Yes I agree

    Diane.....Thank you

    Momto8....Pleased you liked it

    Becca......Yes it is beautiful and so true

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...