Monday, 7 May 2012
Meet Me On Monday
I am going to do this Meet Me Moday thing brought to you by
so here are this weeks questions
1. I wish _________
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
3. Do you like to cook?
4. What do you like to do to get exercise?
5. How tidy are you?
and here are my answers:
1. I could fly
2. My parents wedding which is in the past two years before I was born............
3. Yes basic meals not a great cook but won't kill you either
4. Dance around the lounge room
5. So so not to messy but not to tidy either.........
at May 07, 2012
Are your holidays steeped in tradition? Or are you a see what happens on the day type of person? Or maybe for you it is a bit of b...
I have been informed by my husband and daughters that I have become one cranky ass bitch well I disagree after giving it some thought I hav...
Good morning world, I was thinking the other day about the saying “fingers crossed” and wondering where the saying came from. Of cou...
Ok today I am telling you about Luganville, this is a small town situated around 50 kilometres south of Champagne Bay on Espiritu Santo...