Wednesday 22 February 2012

A Busier Day Than I Thought It Would Be


Well my nice and easy lazy type of Wednesday hasn't turned out the way I thought it would after taking Leo to day care I come home and wait for mum to pick me up to go to see nan which she does but we hadn't go very far when Jessica rings me to go and get Leo from the day care as he had been hit in the head with a toy truck and was bleeding and needed to be seen by a doctor they thought he might need stitches..................so I go and get him and take him to the doctors surgery and his mum meets us there and he gets seen by a nurse and a doctor as it turned out he didn't need stitches or to have it clued and has been fine for the rest of the day...............

I brought him back here for a while as Jes had a couple of things she had to do then all 3 of us went shopping so Jes could do her weekly shopping and Leo was really well behaved, now they have gone home for the night and I have a chance to finish reading some blogs and write this post.

Moving on Tim has arranged for Natasha to have a job interview at the depo they are looking for a cleaner, Tasha said she didn't want a cleaning job but I told her that her dad is only trying to help. So it would be nice if she goes to the interview this afternoon and have a talk to the woman and if she still doesn't want the job then fine but at least she can tell her dad that she went and had the interview. Now to see what happend she can be a stubourn girl at times.......

Next my niece Kelli went into labour this morning and my great nephew Daemon Joesph was born at 12.54pm I will be calling him DJ..............so now my grandson Blain has a new little brother. My sister Sue is stoked to have another grandson also................I will go over to see them tomorrow and take some photos of him if I can get hold of Tim's camera as I still haven't had mind replaced...........

12 comments:

  1. So glad Leo's injury wasn't too serious. Congrats on little DJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Leo's injury wasn't too serious. Congrats on little DJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lazy days never turn out that way either. Something unexpected always comes up. I'm sure glad Leo was okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL LIFE IS A ROLLER COASTER RIDE AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE ON A EVEN CLINE ....YIKES YOU ARE ONLY GOING UPHILL TO CRASH FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM BELOW....THANKFUL THIS MORNING THAT JESUS HOLDS MY HAND

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you for your blog but after reading it I am tired also and to think that I was doing fine until I started empathizing with you over your adventures with daycare problems and doctor issues and such....

    Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a full day! Congrats on the new baby--and I hope your girl goes to the interview, if only for the experience of being interviewed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the world Daemon Joseph!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. to hear Leo is ok and congrats on DJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly.......Yes we are glad he wasn't seriously hurt......I will go and meet DJ today

    Jenn........So true how often we think we are in for a nice lazy day and what happens life happens......

    Rhonda......My life often feels like a roller coaster

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clint.......If you get exhausted reading my blog then try living it.......lol Rest I will on the weekend hopefully

    GreenGirl......Thanks Tasha did go to the interview and litte DJ is just so cute......

    Janie.....Thank You

    Becca......Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad that leo didn't need stitches!

    sounds like you've had a very busy day! you deserve a break tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you must be exhausted!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...