Monday 11 July 2011

Out of Action Yesterday


I was out of action yesterday and really I am not much better today but today I can not just check out of everything as I have little Sydney-May here while her mum is at work so I have to be up and doing stuff. Now yesterday I was not good and still I managed to do 2 loads of washing and peg it out and then get it in when it was dry, why because I knew my daughters would not want to do it and I just was not in the mood to listen to her them complain. Today I also have to go and peg a load on the line which I will do shortly.

I think I have the same bug as my mum as she was feeling the same way as me but I think she is doing better now and I am not all I can do is hope that by tomorrow I am on the mend..........As I ate spending so much time on the toilet all I can say is thank goodness for petroleum jelly which I have used after each visit to the toilet.

Just went and pegged the clothes on the line and belive me it is bloody cold out there thankfully there was only a few things to go onto the line. Although I came in and turned the heater on to help warm me up.

At least Kathy didn't complain when she got here this morning about me being sick again as it is a pleasure for me to feel like I am feeling today. No one wants pains in the tummy and to be running to the toilet every 10 or 15 minutes............

I know I should have gotten Jessica up to watch the kids this morning but I know what she is like and thought why bother, and they kids are not too demanding and I have managed to do a few things on the computer this morning. When I did get up this morning I found that Tim had gotten up with Leo as he had a late start, well in fact he is only going into paint the lunch room at the depot this morning and I have no idea how long he will be gone. He can be helpful sometimes although it often surprises me when he is..............

I just went and made Leo and Sydney-May both a sandwitch for lunch he is eating his he loves and I mean really loves Strawberry jam sandwitches, I have even caught him a couple of times eating the strawberry jam straight out of the jar which a spoon...........


11 comments:

  1. sorry that you're not feeling well. even sorrier that you don't seem to be getting the support from your girls that you deserve. sad. just sad.

    hope you're feeling better tomorrow. btw... look for a package this week or so. they told me 10 business days or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon...
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa

    I am starting to feel a bit better still not 100% yet but managed to eat something and not have it go straight through me.......

    Hi ID

    As I told Teresa I am getting there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better sweetie! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel better soon Jo-Anne. hope it's just a 24 hour buggy thing and you'll be on the mend soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear you are unwell, rotten old Winter doesn't help either. Hurry up and get well soon...sending you lots of cyber hugs to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get to the 100% soon. Nothing worse then feeling sick when you have so much to do.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear that you've been feeling so poorly. That's just not nice. Do hope that by the time you read this, you will be feeling very much better. Hope it didn't spread to the grandchildren! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel 100% better soon. Bugs are horrid. Leave you feeling so washed out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tummy bugs are the worst, aren't they? Do hope you'll be on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tim, Yevisha, Faceing50, Skippy, Thisisme,Barb & Desiree

    I am feeling heaps better today thank goodness.......

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...