Thursday 19 December 2013

Wednesday's questions on Thursday unless you are a day behind me then it is still Wednesday.


Good morning all, hope your day will be a great one, or is it is afternoon or night then I hope your day was a great one and not good morning but good afternoon or good evening. I hope that covers everyone. 

Guess what I smell like vicks chest rub, why well I am coughing so much my chest hurts so I put on chest rub to see if that would help. 

Now l had planned to do this yesterday but again I just ran out of time it was one thing after another busy, busy, busy that's me. 

1. What is your favorite warm beverage?
Hot Chocolate
2. What is your favorite color? 
Pink or Purple
3. What is your favorite quality about yourself? 
That I don't judge people
4. What is your favorite thing about the holidays? 
I don't have a favourite thing I love everything and everything stress me out...................lol
5. What is the best book you've ever read? 
Trixie Beldon books I read as  child had all of them loved all of them 

This morning I am up before anyone else and have time to do this before Kathy-Lee and the girls arrive. My Thursday plans got changed because mum can't make it she has to do stuff for Dave and by the time she would get to the shops she wouldn't have long before she would have to leave to be home to make Dave's lunch and it would just be one big rush. So we are going to do it on Friday morning instead. Yeah like we don't already have enough to do Friday.

28 comments:

  1. I like pink, too. Sometimes I dye my hair pink and purple. I love hot chocolate with whipped cream.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all shade of purple. My favorite hot drink is tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tired to drink hot tea but no don't like it so I stick with hot chocolate.

      Delete
  3. 1. What is your favorite warm beverage?
    Coffee
    2. What is your favorite color?
    Blue
    3. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
    Uh...
    4. What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
    The chance to remind my family that I'm part of their family. It really hacks them off.
    5. What is the best book you've ever read?
    Do comic books count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your cough is alright.
    I don't usually do these questions and answer things but I will today..
    1. What is your favorite warm beverage?
    Cappuccino
    2. What is your favorite color?
    Red
    3. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
    Patience
    4. What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
    Getting ready for them.
    5. What is the best book you've ever read?
    The Thorn Birds is one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sound terrible be glad you are not here listening to me, I have more patience as I have got older,

      Delete
  5. My favorite color is rainbow. My kids keep telling me I can't pick that, but whatever!!! I'm an adult!!! I can make those decisions for myself!!

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah rainbow isn't a colour but if you want to pick it you can

      Delete
  6. Coffee, blue, I'm upbeat all the time, Christmas movies, The Girl w The Dragon Tattoo trilogy.

    omg, I read all the Trixie Belden books too. I forgot about those, ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great books, and Christmas movies who doesn't love them

      Delete
  7. Hot Chocolate... occasionally with a shot of Sambucca. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried adding anything other then marshmallows to my hot chocolate

      Delete
  8. Cup of tea, blue, tolerance, seeing family,The Hare with the Amber Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tolerance is good more people should be more tolerant of others

      Delete
  9. 1. What is your favorite warm beverage?
    UGH to all warm beverages, I'm southern we do ICED tea!
    2. What is your favorite color?
    green
    3. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
    my child-like joy at the small things
    4. What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
    presents and I mean giving because I LOVE giving presents!
    5. What is the best book you've ever read?
    so difficult for a book nerd, probably a toss up between Dune, the Stand, and The Lord of the Rings........but i'll say Dune because I have a quote tattoed on my arm from the book. " I must not fear . fear is the mind-killer"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone who knows me knows I love to give, so I am right with you there, iced tea never tried it don't know if I ever will

      Delete
  10. Naming just one favourite book would be WAY too hard!!! But of course my favourite colour is RED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was hard for me to know just one book so I closed my eyes and named the first one that came to mind

      Delete
  11. Trixie! I read those, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were great books my aunt gave me one that she no longer wanted and I was hooked.

      Delete
  12. Yum, hot chocolate is delicious!
    Pink is one of my favorite colors too :)
    Not judging others is an amazing trait, and a very rare one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI JO-ANNE,
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, FAMILY & LOVED ONES!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, SWEETHEART!!
    HAVE A BLESSED TIME WITH THOSE YOU LOVE, JO-ANNE!!
    GOD BLESS YOU.
    WARM HUGS,
    POET STARRY DAWN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Starry, I know I will have a bloody great Christmas

      Delete
  14. What a beautiful quality in yourself that you do not lend judgement to others. :-)

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...