Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Future


The future the big unknown, do you worry about it?
I don't, I live in the here and now and honestly don’t give the future much thought at all, for a number of reasons but mostly because what happens, happens and I have little to no control over it so what is the point in worrying about it.
So if you had a crystal ball and could look into the future would you?
I kind of would like to look into the crystal ball but at the same time I don't know if I would want to know what the future holds.
Life is adventure and the thrill of an adventure is not knowing what is around the bend, well that is what I am told since I am not one for adventures for many reasons but the big one is that I am a chicken………………lol
However, it would be kind of cool to look at what my life would be like in say 5 or 10 years’ time, although I think if I could see what my life would be like then I would also like to be able to decide if I could retain or delete the memory.


13 comments:

  1. I don't want to know the future. It might change the way I live now, which is a rather comfortable way of life.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "although I think if I could see what my life would be like then I would also like to be able to decide if I could retain or delete the memory. "

    No doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm learning to go with the flow and not be too disappointed if things don't work out like I thought they would 5 or 10 years ago. You're right though- it might be fun once or twice to know how things will go~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah as long as I don't have to remember the bad bits.......lol

      Delete
  4. I agree with you that there is no point in worrying about the future. No, I honestly wouldn't like to see the future. It might be scary and Might not like what I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean and if it not something I would like than I would rather not know

      Delete
  5. I wouldn't look forward. I believe we learn our life lessons by living in the now and making mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to know the future but I can plan for the future. Like I need to get out of debt so the future will be better. Other than that, I don't worry about it. It would scare me anyway because I'm already an older mom and I don't want to know when I might leave this earth and my kids. That makes me too sad to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me sad too, I like to say I will be around for another 50yrs but I know that isn't going to happen

      Delete
  7. I tend to live in the moment, but I believe that past history predicts future performance, so look to the past to see the future!

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...