Sunday 22 December 2013

If you could here me coughing you would think I was trying to cough up a lung


Good morning everyone, how is everyone today? Me, I am stilling coughing but other than that I feel fine today.  Friday was one of those days when I was up early and on the go all day and when I got home I was really worn out, I was so tired that after mum rang me at 6.10pm I went to bed. Yeah I was in bed by 6.30pm and I slept solid till 8am Saturday morning. Yesterday I went out to finish my shopping and ended up being out till around 1pm again. We didn't have Leo last night Tim didn't want any kids here but we will have him Monday night now.

Yesterday Tim and I were supposed to pick up a treadmill for Jessica from a place near us, but with one thing and another I forgot till last night around 6pm when I got a text from the woman asking if I was still getting it. So now I will have to go and get it today by myself so I hope it is not too heavy at least Tim took the motorbike to work or I wouldn't have been able to get it at all.

I now only have 2 presents to buy and then I will be done, last night while I was watching TV, Tim came out with his phone and took a photo of the dining table. He said he was sending it to his cousin Christine. He says she was saying she was sorry she didn't send us a Christmas card and he told her that was fine as we don't expect one back we are just givers. He then told her that our dining table was full of presents and he wanted to show her what he meant. He said this with a lot of pride in his voice.

I said to him that I have always been a giver, and after 30 years he shouldn't be expecting me to change. He replied I know and I love you.

Friday was one of the hottest day we have had in the last few months it was 44°C and I felt like I was going to melt at times, I think that is part of the reason I was so tired by the end of the day, that and the fact that I was coughing so bloody much.

Yesterday I was also coughing a bloody lot and in fact once during the day I coughed that much I tasted a little bit of bloody in what I coughed up. It was only a little bit and only happened once but still I was coughing all day and all night. This morning the cough seems to have eased off and since getting up I have only coughed a couple of times.


Another thing yesterday when I get home the first thing I do when I walk into the house is check the phone for messages and yes there was messages which  is ok but Tim was  here, there was no reason for him to not answer the phone except that he is lazy and can't be bothered to do so.  He will say, it won't be for me so why should I bother to answer it, in fact that is what my dad will say “it’s not for me why should I answer it”. 

16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and you know what - I am coughing up a lung right now myself. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see a doctor if you can't stop coughing it could be bronchitis or asthma. You probably burst a blood vessel coughing hence the blood. Take care rest more until better. You don't want to be crook over Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I do not want to be sick for Christmas I have too much to do on the day to be sick.....

      Delete
  3. I hope you are not coming down with another bought of bronchitis. Excess coughing is horrible. Hope you feel better in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I hate all this coughing and I do not have time to be sick right now

      Delete
  4. Wait...you were picking up a treadmill by yourself? That sounds ridiculously impossible...did you manage??

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have to do anything the woman's husband put it into the back of the car.

      Delete
  5. I haven't started Xmas shopping yet. I'm on my way to the mall now.

    This is my nightmare.

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the hell you haven't started yet, I don't get that how can you wait till the last minute

      Delete
  6. I'm just getting done with a bad cold--I hope yours passes before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate coughs that won't go away, hopefully you'll find some way to get rid of it.

    I don't answer the phone either, my mum is the only one who gets phone calls and they usually happen when I'm right in the middle of doing something I don't want to stop doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have the cough and sore chest and headache, so if anything I am getting worse not better.

      I understand Tim not answering the phone when I am here but if I am out or in the shower would it hurt him to answer and tell the caller I will call them back.

      Delete
  8. I hope you can keep your lungs where they belong.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you could hear me you would really wonder if it was possible to cough up a lung

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...