Tuesday 24 December 2013

Tis the night before Christmas.............well for me it is.............maybe not for you............


Tis the night before Christmas, well it’s still daylight out so does that still count as night, anyway the house is pretty quiet since I am home alone for a little while anyway. Tim is still at work and Kelli and Daemon have gone to Jessica’s for the night along with Blain and Jono.

The floor is vacuumed and for the first time or maybe the second time in my life we don't have to leave a beer and biscuits out for Santa, as we will have no little children here tonight.

I managed to have an afternoon nap so will not need to go to bed early tonight thanks to Kelli telling me to go and have a sleep.

This morning after I took Little Leo home and dropped off Jessica’s treadmill which she bought for herself I came home and picked up Kelli and Daemon and we ventured out to the shops for last minute food supplies.

We went over to Lake Fair so I could pick up something for mum and Jessica and while we were there we went into Woolworths Supermarket but they didn't have the first 3 items I needed and the store was so bloody crowded that I got fed up and we left.  Instead we went to Coles at Warners Bay not as crowded and they had what we wanted.

By the time we got home we were exhausted it didn't help that both of us are coughing so much still. Tim came home for an hour then went back to work this time taking the car.


So as the day draws to a close for me I have to say I am so looking forward to tomorrow, I can barely wait to see the faces of my family as I give them gifts. 

14 comments:

  1. I hope it is blessed for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your coughs soon get better and I wish you and your family a Christmas filled with happiness, joy and love b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cough is still here but Christmas was great had a great day

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're enjoying a lovely Christmas Eve. I'm going to fix a turkey tomorrow.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum does all the cooking for Christmas Day Christmas Eve

      Delete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Have a wonderful new year and I hope all your family is blessed. :-)

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...