Saturday 14 December 2013

I am so tired and worn out


Good afternoon all, well it is now Saturday afternoon and I can tell you the last couple of days have been bloody busy here. Yesterday when I got home I was so tired that I didn’didn't feel up to doing anything and told Tim that I would like to order pizza for tea and have it delivered of course he had to complain about the cost of getting it delivered instead of picking it up.

Today has been another bloody busy day and when I got home I was in a mood, and I am not allowed to be in a mood according to my daughters.  

I am feeling run down and just worn out, it feels like there is often so much to do and so little time do stuff in, I know that it isn’t really like that but I can't help how I feel.

Also because I am not one to cancel at the last minute (yes I know I have done) but I try not to we have Leo here for the night well we have had him here since sometime this morning I don't know what time Jessica got here but she was here when I got home.  Part of me would like to have a nap and part of me can't be bothered because well I feel like I have things to do, such as writing this post.

I have done most of the Christmas presents and they are now on the table although I do have a few more to do, ok let’s be honest here I will be getting presents right up till Christmas Eve……………lol 

Speaking of presents every time Tim looks at the table he says “there is a lot of money on that table” much to my annoyance.


Ok I would write more but I think my brain has gone to sleep 

22 comments:

  1. You sound stressed, Joanne. You need a break from family duties and have some Joanne time. Sounds difficult in your family but try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today when Leo goes home, I will clean and sort some things out and get the house in order and then I might feel like I can relax

      Delete
  2. That's Christmas for you! Much as I like it, it's not always the enjoyable and relaxing break it's supposed to be!! Put your feet up & pour yourself a drink - it's Saturday night!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a drink last night but that is all since I had Leo here and I don't drink when I have a child in my care.

      Delete
  3. Take a break always in your busy schedule to get yourself relaxed, so you will not find the pain in work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe tonight I will have time to relax after Leo goes home and the house is clean.

      Delete
  4. You ever think of taking one of those vacations by yourself? Might be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I did I would have to leave my phone and laptop at home because the girls would just ring or email me a dozen times a day

      Delete
  5. Jo-Anne, I think you are trying to do too much at once...yes I know it's hard not to...enjoy & take a break if you can...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am trying to do too much at once, sometimes I find it hard to slow down and take a break

      Delete
  6. This time of year is always so nuts. I seriously cannot wait til it's January so I don't hVe to worry about Xmas presents anymore!!

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a nuts time of year, it doesn't help when I am the only one doing things, or feel like I am the only one doing stuff

      Delete
  7. I feel really good today. I wish I could send you some of my energy or a bottle of champagne. You need a break.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do with a bottle of champagne maybe I should get drunk once in a while

      Delete
  8. Don't you hate it when you really don't feel in the best of moods and your other half has to complain about something you do. Grrrrrr. I hope you get some good rest and feel refreshed! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do hate it but with Tim he really doesn't get why his complaint pisses me off.............

      Delete
  9. I know just what you mean about it seems that you are the only one actually doing things! It can be very stressful at this time of the year, and I'm not surprised that you're feeling exhausted. You are so good how you have the little ones and look after them. It's lovely, but it can also be very tiring! Tim making comments like that, certainly won't help the situation!!! I do hope that you can find a little time, amidst all the rush, to make some time just for YOU. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to have some time to myself yesterday in fact yesterday was nice day, relaxing

      Delete
  10. Here's the thing I have learned... the holidays come even when we aren't ready. And know what? It's okay. It's okay to throw stuff in a gift bag or just slap a bow on it. It's okay to sleep in and take care of yourself instead of battling your way through the mall or candy store to get that one last thing. And it's OKAY to be tired... anyone who says they are not is lying. True story. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, I managed to have a sleep in this morning didn't get up till 7.30am which felt nice I woke up and just laid there and listened to the sounds of the house.

      Delete
  11. I have been where you are - get rest and slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know exactly what you mean. I can't seem to get a handle on everything I need to do. I am starting to feel a bit humbugish. I am sure if and when I get caught up, I will feel more holiday spirited.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...