Saturday 14 May 2011

A Wee Bit of Jo-Anne


Ok sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days first it was the internet stuffing up then blocker was in read only mode what a pain...................oh well here I am now with a Wee bit of Jo-Anne

{one} What profession have you always admired?

Dentist having to stick their hands in other people mouths....yuk even worse if the person has bad breath.

{two} What would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?

Moving forward and discovering herself

{three} How far do you commute to work?

I don't I am a full time mum and nanna

{four} Are your earlobes attached or detached?

Stuff if I know I think they are attached

{five} Do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?

Nope yuck

{six} What is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?

I don't know can't think of anything

{seven} What is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?

This has made me think there have been many shows over the years but right now I am drawing a blank..........

{eight} What is something that you are saving money for right now?

A holiday

{nine} What hobby would you like to take up?

Scrapbooking

{ten} How many times a year do you get really dressed up?

I always where a skirt, dress or nice pants and make up and jewerlly and perfume every friday when I go shopping so I guess weekly. I was going to say I don't get really dressed up but then thought about what I do wear each week and realised by most peoples standards I do get dressed up.

7 comments:

  1. great post, i love wee bits! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dentist wears a mask so doesn't smell my stinky breath and then her wears gloves which protects him from my stinky salvia...

    but still it must be awful as you'll be able to see boogies up peoples noses, peoples food in their beards etc... yuck!

    Its nice that you dress up to go shopping, it makes it feel like a special occasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim

    Thanks I am new to wee bits but do like the posts.

    Hi Bubbles

    Yep they get to weart masks to proctect them but we still have to smell their bad breath at times

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband gave me tupperware for a birthday present once. I thought that was awfully strange. But his heart was in the right place as he had heard me mention that I needed new tupperware the week before and he thought he was doing a nice thing. giggle

    I love your wee bits - always such fun. :) [and I too get dressed up to go out shopping, but it isn't weekly. I do like smelling nice]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading these interesting snippets/ insights into Jo-Anne :) Oh, my! Bubbles has taken your description way too far!!!

    Hope you have a great week! At least for now Blogger is working :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah, I always think how awful work a dentist to rummage in people's mouth. On the other hand my dentist always says she enjoys it. But I guess all doctors are specific people that aren't easily put off with disgusting things.
    I also think about getting interested in scrapbooking. It doesn't need great painting skills and the works are so pretty always.
    I wish MacGyver wasn't cancelled, hehehe. I loved that show XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Skippy

    Yeah men often get it wrong but as long as we remember that he was doing what he thought would be right then all is ok.

    Hi Desiree

    Thanks for dropping by and I like that you find my wee bits interesting.

    Hi GotThatSwing

    Everyone is different and I guess that is why some people love being a dentist or nurse or even a teacher. MacGyver oh yeah I love that show.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...