Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Biopsy Done Yesterday Results Tomorrow




Ok everyone I had my biopsy done on my breast yesterday afternoon and will get the results tomorrow afternoon. 


The procedure its self-went fine, it wasn’t  painful or that uncomfortable although laying on my tummy for like 20-30 minutes was the hardest because when I lay on my tummy I get nauseas from the pressure. It was done with a local anaesthetic and of course I was facing away from the doctor and didn’t see anything being done and felt nothing.  Last night I was in pain through and ended up in bed around 7pm because my boob was so sore, today I am fine no pain or anything.



I am not worried about the results I am sure it will turn out to be nothing but I will let you know tomorrow after I get them.


21 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I'm getting more tests done on myself soon. Blood drawn, x-rays, forms to fill.

    Yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to go and have a blood test done again today I seem to be forever having blood drawn......and forms to fill in that is so bloody annoying I hate having to fill in lots of forms........

      Delete
  2. Glad that part's over- take care of yourself, and keeping you in my prayers~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it wasn't as bad as I thought it might me and I am sure the results will show nothing

      Delete
  3. Praying that it all goes well with the biopsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am sure that all will be good

      Delete
  4. i'm sure it's nothing too! but sending prayers and waves of healing your way cause it can't hurt! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a biopsy done a few years ago. I was fine. I pray you have a good outcome. Sending you a hug. :-)
    from The Dugout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have no worries about the results but thanks for the hug

      Delete
  6. Positive thoughts going your way, Jo-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all comes out well. I will be watching your blog for the results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you--hope all comes out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all is ok. Have been catching up on your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had that same test done years back. I was in such pain afterwards. I am praying for good results for you Jo-Anne!
    God Bless You!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. My thoughts are with you that the results come back in a good way. I am thankful you did't have too much discomfort. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Random thoughts No1

Here are this weeks first random thoughts and things, I will be doing this type of post most weeks. Ever had a moment when you are tr...