Wednesday 1 May 2013

Biopsy Done Yesterday Results Tomorrow




Ok everyone I had my biopsy done on my breast yesterday afternoon and will get the results tomorrow afternoon. 


The procedure its self-went fine, it wasn’t  painful or that uncomfortable although laying on my tummy for like 20-30 minutes was the hardest because when I lay on my tummy I get nauseas from the pressure. It was done with a local anaesthetic and of course I was facing away from the doctor and didn’t see anything being done and felt nothing.  Last night I was in pain through and ended up in bed around 7pm because my boob was so sore, today I am fine no pain or anything.



I am not worried about the results I am sure it will turn out to be nothing but I will let you know tomorrow after I get them.


20 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I'm getting more tests done on myself soon. Blood drawn, x-rays, forms to fill.

    Yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to go and have a blood test done again today I seem to be forever having blood drawn......and forms to fill in that is so bloody annoying I hate having to fill in lots of forms........

      Delete
  2. Glad that part's over- take care of yourself, and keeping you in my prayers~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it wasn't as bad as I thought it might me and I am sure the results will show nothing

      Delete
  3. Praying that it all goes well with the biopsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure it's nothing too! but sending prayers and waves of healing your way cause it can't hurt! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a biopsy done a few years ago. I was fine. I pray you have a good outcome. Sending you a hug. :-)
    from The Dugout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have no worries about the results but thanks for the hug

      Delete
  6. Positive thoughts going your way, Jo-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all comes out well. I will be watching your blog for the results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you--hope all comes out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all is ok. Have been catching up on your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had that same test done years back. I was in such pain afterwards. I am praying for good results for you Jo-Anne!
    God Bless You!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. My thoughts are with you that the results come back in a good way. I am thankful you did't have too much discomfort. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...