Monday, 6 May 2013

Our second day the the ferry

So here I am sitting on the bed with the laptop on my knees watching nothing much so thought I would write about tonight's dinner we ate in the motor inn's restaurant all we got was pizza and garlic bread and have to say that both the pizza and the garlic bread were really yummy  by far the best pizza I have had in years, Tim agreed and he is a fussy man when it comes to his pizza.

This is a picture of the pizza yeah I remembered to have Tim take a photo. We get to have a sleep in tomorrow since we have nothing planned and don't have to be at the ferry terminal till 1.30pm and don't have to check out till 10am, so that means a sleep in................

We will be catching a public bus to the ferry terminal as the bus stop is only a 2minute walk from the motor inn.

This morning we slept in till 8.30am and the we headed over to the bus stop and caught the bus to the ferry, however when we got off the bus we walked in the wrong direction and it took us a little longer to find the ferry terminal but we did after checking out bags we caught another bus into the city center and went to Macca's for something to eat and then walked around a bit before catching the bus back to the terminal the ferry ride over was great we both enjoyed it the scenery was great.

After arriving in Picton we picked up our hire car and are now at the motel we are staying the Mercure hotel and it is nice but has limited internet hopefully I will be able to post this and check for emails from my girls and parents.


  1. This sounds so fun. As a busy mother, wife, and business owner, I haven't had a chance to get away for so long. Can I live vicariously through your trip??

  2. This sounds like a terrific trip- especially the sleeping in!

  3. I hope you're having a lovely time.


  4. Glad you're having such a lovely trip! It's always good to have a relax and a lie-in. Safe travels.


Photo Thursday

Hello everyone, here we at this lovely Thursday, didn't do a post yesterday, why you wonder, well I went to my aqua class as usual...