Thursday 23 May 2013

We Want to Know................well maybe you do maybe you don't but here are my Q & A's anyway



1. If we met up for coffee what would we talk about?
Family of course and how our other half really pisses us off...............lol
2. What is one great thing that has happened to you this month?
I went to New Zealand for a holiday..............
3. Where is the last place you went?
Other then New Zealand.............my daughters house to watch baby Summer while she took Sydney-May to day care
4. If you could meet up with one or two bloggers who would they be?
Only one or two how am I suppose to decided................but if Ihave to it would be Julie from http://jmgoyder.com
5. What are your pet peeves?
Swearing I don't get why so many people use swear words in every day speak, people who don't listen and people who can not park straight I could go on but I won't................lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Life in 1890's Australia

  Throughout the 1890’s conferences had been held about the six colonies forming a federation, workers formed a large part of those who vote...