Thursday 12 November 2020

Poem Day

 

A Sense Of Love

©  More By William Wilson

Published: February 14, 2019

Love is not something you see.
It's meaning everything to me.
It's needing to have you in my life,
So much that I made you my wife.

Love is not something you hear.
It's always wanting to have you near.
It's needing to feel your lips each day
So much that no words could ever say.

Love is not something you taste.
It's never letting it go to waste.
It's needing to see you even when we fight,
So much or I'll miss you day and night.

Love is not something you touch.
It's knowing that you mean so much.
It's needing your skin when I'm in bed,
So much that you make me lose my head.

Love is not something you smell.
It's something that you're proud to tell.
It's needing to always make you smile,
So much that you make my life worthwhile



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-sense-of-love

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    A very warm and well summed up description of love.
    Some people can really put it into words better than others...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words which most of us will not be able to say or pen but deep down in our heart, this is how we feel for our love one. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem about love and you certainly can feel love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marettie......Yes they can, I cannot

    Nancy..,....I so agree

    Margaret D.......Indeed

    Debby......Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...