Monday 23 November 2020

More Facts

 

Hello world, hello Monday here are this weeks facts............

Microwave ovens were invented by chance in a laboratory accident, really ??????

By 1929 eleven people had died from unnatural causes, including Lord Carnation's relatives and Carter's personal secretary, Richard Bethell and Bethell's father Lord Westbury.

Lord Westbury took his own life by jumping from a building, he left a note that said, “I really can't stand any more horrors, so I am making my exit.

Mel Blanc the voice of Bugs Bunny was allergic to carrots

Approximately one third of the Earth's land surface is desert.


7 comments:

  1. I actually wanted to get a microwave oven when most of my friends got theirs. I have since forgotten about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handy things Microwaves.
    Knew about Mel Blanc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting facts that I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    The Bugs Bunny story is the funniest...
    Taking your own life is very dramatic, even more so for the ones left behind... with or without note that is!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many of the things I cook in the microwave are chance accidents...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy.....Couldn't live without mine

    Margaret D........They are and me too

    Diane B.......Thanks

    Rodie.....And now you do

    Marettie.....I agree on both cases

    Chris.......Funny dhit

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...