Sunday 21 April 2013

Photos after house sitting again





Yesterday I was house/dog sitting again for my brother David which was when I wrote this I couldn’t post it as he doesn’t have the internet connected at the moment and I had no Foxtel either so I had to make do with free to air tv which was ok at least it was something to fill the house with noise.


I spent the afternoon writing some letters ready to be printed when I came home and I also wrote a couple of blog posts ready for when I came home and had my internet again. 


I am also posting a few photos from our recent holiday to Dubbo……………

20 comments:

  1. Had to look up your Diprotodon. Quite the bruiser, wasn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great- what a fun trip, and one Leo will remember for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was fun and we do hope Leo has good memories of his trip

      Delete
  4. cool pictures that's an awesome cave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its been really nice looking at photos of your road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting Jo-Anne, nice to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo of you and Leo in the cave. I bet your gorgeous grandson really enjoyed that visit! Hope you have a good week ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he did seem to have a great time and was excited at times about different things he saw

      Delete
  8. Are all of these photos of Wellington Caves? Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are indeed and I thought the caves were bloody awesome

      Delete
  9. Ooh, I don't like caves. I'm a touch claustrophobic. The statue is cool, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The caves a very large but I am not claustrophobic thankfully

      Delete
  10. Wow, beautiful photos. Leo must have had a BLAST. :-)

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...