Monday 22 April 2013

An Update and More Photos of Wellington Caves

Hi everyone I just want to tell you that I went with my mum over to the John Hunter Hospital (JHH) for an appointment about her kidneys we arrived early so she could try and get a free parking spot and as it turned out she found a spot right away, over at the JHH you have to pay for parking and the longer you are there the more it costs but there are a few disable spots that are free and that was what mum wanted, and yes she does have a disability parking permit. 


Anyway the doctor was a very nice lady and after talking to mum and examining her said she would like mum to have a couple of more tests but reassured us that there is nothing to worry about she just wants to make sure her adrenal gland isn’t producing and hormones that could raise mums blood pressure as she already has high blood pressure which she takes medication for. 


I also thought I would share a few more photos of our recent holiday to Dubbo.  Yes I walked down and then up these stairs and more the were in fact over 300 stairs to go down the back up again

24 comments:

  1. Nice photos. We have to pay for parking at our public hospital too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind paying at a couple of our hospitals were it is a flat rate of $4 no matter how long you are there. Pleased you liked the photos

      Delete
  2. Fun pics- and good for you for climbing the stairs. It's a great exercise~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I managed the stairs even though I was in pain and out of breathe I still did it and yes thought to myself it is good exercise

      Delete
  3. We have to pay quite a lot for our parking at the public hospital. It's always a contentious issue! I'm glad that they are keeping tabs on your mum, and that looks like a fun visit you had in the caves. Little Leo is so cute and I think he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the amount some places charge for parking is a joke..........it was a fun visit we had a great time

      Delete
  4. Nice pics. I also hope your mum well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cave is cool, but I don't know if I could handle the stairs. I hope your mum is fine.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was cool we had a good time even Leo liked the cave and mum is good

      Delete
  6. I love leo's expression :), I your mum is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wondered why he looked liked that but can't remember

      Delete
  7. I love going to caves. Sadly, I don't get to go much since Mrs. Penwasser is claustrophobic (which, surprisingly, doesn't mean she's afraid of Christmas).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you would think claustophobic would mean being scared of santa claus...........lol

      Delete
  8. I remember something like those steps at Ohio Caverns...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah going down the stairs was fine but why could they not have a lift to take us back up again.....lol

      Delete
  9. Hope you mom is okay. We pay for parking too. Have a nice day. sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum is fine she doesn't have time to not be ok.......lol

      Delete
  10. Very cool photos. Glad they're saying there isn't much to worry about :) Been a while since I've stopped by. I hope everything else is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you liked the photos and mum well she is too busy to not be ok

      Delete
  11. Going through caves are neat. I know my husband wants to go to some this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what great photos. I am happy everything is doing good with your mum. :-)We have some caverns not to far from me. I should go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we are all happy that mum is doing well, I loved going through the caves

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...