Saturday 13 April 2013

Thank you...........or an Update




Hi all just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes for my dad, he is home from hospital and doing much better now he came home yesterday afternoon. Today we went over to my parents place so dad could talk to Tim about motorhome, as we are taking it away for a few days yeah we are off for a bit of a break well as much of a break we can have with Jessica and Leo with us…………….lol

I have just had to go really cross at Leo as he emptied most of papa’s wine cask onto the floor I rang Tim and told him and he went off at me for not watching him but I was watching him I just can’t watch him every minute he is in there. Leo likes to watch telly in papa’s room but there are times when he gets into stuff and when he does I get into trouble for not watching him.

Tim just sent me a message reminding me to do the medications but I was planning to do them in the morning I hadn’t forgotten about them but would rather do them in the morning as I usually do them on Sunday.
I was thinking I would have a quiet night but hasn’t turned out that way I have been alone with Leo for a few hours while his mum went home to shower and pack some things to take with us.

Oh yeah today when we went to my parents place Leo was really excited about the motorhome and got even more excited when it told him we were going  for a drive in it tomorrow and that we may even sleep in it………………..he doesn’t know about the holiday yet…………….

21 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a really good time and I can't wait to read about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to write about it..........I am so excited this morning

      Delete
  2. Have wonderful fun on your trip- and I'm glad your dad is doing better and out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it was good to see dad up and around yesterday be it walking with a cane but still he was getting around

      Delete
  3. Hope your motor home trip turns out to be a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me to I am hoping it will all go well and Leo has a great time and is not to full on

      Delete
  4. Glad dad's getting better. Be safe on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo will be so surprised! So pleased that your dad is feeling better. Enjoy your little break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he will be I can't wait to see how he reacts when he realises we are going away in the motorhome

      Delete
  6. I am glad your father is better. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy your dad is home. I hope you can relax with Leo along.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah at least we will have Jessica with us to help keep him entertained

      Delete
  8. Have a wonderful trip! Happy to hear your dad is out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to the trip and dad was looking good yesterday

      Delete
  9. good that your dad is improving. enjoy your trip away

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy to hear your Dad is better. I hope have one fab trip and really relax when you can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad your dad is doing better. What a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad he's on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi we are from tafrepa.We sell a wide range of best health supplements online.
    Best men's face wash online

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...