Thursday 4 February 2016

Wet stuff and swimming


After some really hot days we have today quiet cool and very wet, but of course it has to be like that since this morning we had the lounge suite cleaned which of course means I cannot sit in my armchair and put my feet up. I am expecting it to take hours for the lounge to dry also why he was here Tim had him clean the carpet in the lounge and hallway so wet carpet, wet lounge and raining so all in all not feeling a happy chappy.

This morning we went to see nan, yes I know it is Thursday but we have been going on Thursday instead of Wednesday as dad has appointments of Wednesday and mum would feel to rushed if we went to see nan.

Leo starts his swimming lessons tomorrow I hope all goes well for him, I sent Jessica a message reminding her that they start and he will need to take swimmers or boardies for him, I have a beach towel he can take with him.


As everyone might have realised that the photo I posted yesterday was the bed Tim made in his office for Leo to use when he sleeps over, Leo really likes the bed he likes how he can sit up in bed and play his Xbox or watch cartoons. 

14 comments:

  1. Jo-Anne - get young Leo a pair of Speedoes for his swimming lessons. Board shorts can be worn after you get out of the pool.
    And while I am on the subject - the motif of the Australian flag - even with that Union Jack on it - is for hoisting up flagpoles.
    Not for swimming pools!
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I would like to go out today and find him swimmers and of course the above picture is from the internet and not the type that Leo has

      Delete
  2. Boards horts for after swimming.
    You Nan must be good age now..nice that you still visit her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is how I feel but since he doesn't have swimmers at the moment and will not till I find the time and money to get him a pair he will have to do. Nan will be 95 this year

      Delete
  3. Hope he enjoys the swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the cooler weather Jo-Anne, no so good for drying carpets though :-) Are the swimming lessons indoor or outdoor pool? Cheers Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leo said it is an indoor pool and it is another cool and wet day here

      Delete
  5. It will be interesting to see what Leo thinks of the swim lessons. Our two grandsons take lessons and the younger one liked them from the very beginning the older one didn't enjoy them for the first year or so. Once he got used to getting his face wet, he started to enjoy them more. Both can swim well enough to save themselves if they needed to. (they are 5 and 8 now)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leo said he had a good time and enjoyed it more or less, since he didn't drown, he said if he drowned he wasn't go back, I said if you drowned you would be dead and he just look at me and said I know that nanna

      Delete
  6. I admit, I'm envious. You're talking about weather warm enough for swimming and I'm looking at snow falling right now. Best of luck with the swimming lessons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leo had a pretty good time with the swimming but I think the more he goes the more he will like it

      Delete
  7. Hope he loves his swim lessons, my kids always had fun at theirs and now my younger son teaches them in the summer when he's home from college.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your phrase, "Happy Chappy"!!

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...