Tuesday 23 February 2016

Just Another Tuesday

I have to get a new battery for my mouse, well I think that is the problem even that or the mouse is stuffed, I find after I stop using it for a bit it kinda freezes and I have to move it about and wait 3-5 minutes before it starts working again and that is so bloody annoying.

Well it is another stinking bloody hot day here in Newie, this morning after I took Leo to school I went to the doctors, I had an appointment for yesterday at 9.30am but forgot about it till I got a message via message bank 101 on the house phone about how I missed it, anyway when I got the message I rang the surgery and made another appointment for today at 9.30am but when I get there, there is no record of an appointment for this morning, I made another appointment for next Monday.

So since Tim is at work all day when I got home I parked the car in the carport where Tim usually parks his motorbike, however, due to the rubbish bins being there I was a bit far over on the neighbours side, but she no longer has a car, although she has two daughters with cars who often turn up during the day, but I thought if they wanted me to move the car all they have to do is ask. I only parked there because of how bloody hot it is, and the fact that I knew I would have to go out again. Although I didn't think I would be going out till I had to leave to get the boys from school, but as she is leaving for work Natasha asks if I could go to Coles and get her some chocolate milk and of course not any chocolate milk but Oak she will not drink any other brand and of course Oak is the most expensive brand.

Ok I had to stop writing and go pick up the boys from school, I couldn't find Leo he wasn't waiting were he is suppose to wait, he said it was because I forgot to tell him this morning and he is right I did forget and yes it is only the second week of me getting him from the back gate, so partly my fault.

Of course when he got into the car the fighting with Blain started over nothing and continued till I dropped him off at his place. Also had Natasha on the phone going off about something, not sure what but something happened at school with Blain, nothing serious but I think he got into some kind of trouble at school. This I know because he took his mum off speaker so I couldn't hear what she was saying.

Before I left to go to the school I put a couple of chicken gordon bleu in the oven on low as I am getting hungry I didn't have breakfast so had brunch instead and that was 5 hours ago so feeling like food. I am doing some roast potatoes with it only the frozen ones so no work just out of freezer into air-fryer, I do like my air-fryer much quicker then the oven.

In other news today I wore a short dress over a pair of shorts not an outfit I wear very often as usually if I am home I am in shorts and T-shirt if I am going out I wear ¾ pants and T-shirt.


16 comments:

  1. It does sound like a battery issue on the mouse. Aggravating about the doctor's office not having your appt. on file. Hate it when I have to make another trip due to an error.

    Since we are in our cold winter months now, the idea of shorts is odd. We are bundled up here in long pants, sweaters, and coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I managed to find another battery and it is ok now, it is a really stinking hot day here today temps in the low 40's

      Delete
  2. That paragraph on the parking spot might have been the single most confusing one that I've ever read here. So did they complain? Or am I just lost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it did go on a bit and maybe if I had re-read it before I posted I would had go how confusing it could me, no one complained and I managed to leave before Tim got home and wanted the parking spot.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like an aggravating day the whole way around. Hope tomorrow's a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! Sounds like a rather busy day for you. I hear so much about air-fryer but have not used one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine, use it a couple of times a week so much healthier then oil frying food

      Delete
  5. I am following you and I invite you to follow me too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds you are having a very busy time right now. Hope things calm down soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was not so crazy ass busy but it was crazy ass hot, although today is hotter still

      Delete
  7. It wore me out just reading about your day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and today it has been hotter and not as busy thankfully

      Delete
  8. I can't wait for summer here!!! :) You are one busy lady! I think you should relax some and have an ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok now I would like an ice cream if I had one yesterday it would have melted before I finished it, but today is much cooler was only 37°c waiting in the car for Blain

      Delete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...