Friday 26 February 2016

Five Things Friday No:2


Well today you are all lucky as I am doing a five things Friday post, why well because I have the time to do so, but first for all those interested we now know that Mick died of a massive stroke in his sleep on Monday night. His funeral will be on Tuesday.

The weather has cooled down a lot it was only around 30°c for most of the day, although while I was waiting to get Blain it went up to 37°c but since getting home it is ok to just have the front door open and the ceiling fan going.

So here are this weeks five things.

Walkie Talkies

Mobile Phones

Watch Phones

Yelling

Walking around looking


Can you pick the theme?

8 comments:

  1. So sorry, I am clueless. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is how I can find find my grandsons except for the phone watch don't have one of them

      Delete
  2. That is really tragic about your brother-in-law.

    I agree with Nancy Chan, not a clue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is sad about Mick, and they are ways to find the grandsons while they are out playing except I don't have a watch phone

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss, Jo-Anne. I wish you and your family peace.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...