Sunday 19 June 2011

A dozen questions and answers


1.} What must you do before you go to bed at night?

Go to the toilet

3.} Before going on vacation what must you do?

Check the house in all locked up

4.} What is one thing you must do every day?

Check my emails and blogs or and eat.

5.} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?

Peg my clothes on the line have to start with the smallest items and work out to the largest.

6.} How many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?

Twice

7.} You just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. Where are you going?

Damn there are so many places I want to go to but it would include a cruise.

8.} What is your favorite outdoor activity?

Walking

9.} As a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? Did you end up there?

To be a full time mother and that is what I am so yeah I got there.

10.} what’s for dinner tonight?

Left over pizza

11.} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?

Watching Television

12.} what do you do to relax?

Blog and pen paling or sometimes I walk

10 comments:

  1. I think I would answer a lot of these the same, esp the saturday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers - most would be the same here too, except pizza ['cause I don't like it] and oh, how I want to go on a cruise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! i posted mine on my blog. enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these answers, your washing line sounds like a work out art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a good one today, Jo-Anne. Interesting to read all your answers and, in actual fact, most of my answers would have been the same :) Hope all is well in your little corner of the world my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that it is wonderful that you achieved the wish you had as a child.
    I think all moms are full time, whether they work outside the home or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great Q & A loved learning more about you

    Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers!! I love learning more about bloggers :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all

    Glad everyone liked my questions and answers

    ReplyDelete
  10. so funny darlin i NEVER noticed #2 missing i just copied and pasted from yours and yep i checked your #2 isn't there either! lolololol

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...