Sunday 18 August 2024

Week 33 of 2024

 


I slept well, but after another rough start, I had been asleep for around 2hrs and woke up coughing, the coughing continued for about 2.5hrs after that settled, I settled and slept through till the alarm went off.

It is 9 degrees and my BGL is 5.5

By 8am I was feeling really tired and had a nap from 9.30-10.30am.

At around 2pm I started to feel tired again so I decided to write up Monday & Tuesday’s blog post so I wouldn’t fall asleep.

It has turned out warm.

Steps: 4,699

I slept well, but after another rough start, I got up and used the powerfit then back to bed and straight off to sleep. Maybe I should try using the powerfit before going to bed at night.

I have woken up tired, the temp I 13 degrees and my BGL 5.5

Sam has a doctor’s appointment before school, so Jes will drop her at school. I was going to go with them but didn’t feel up to it. I ended up having a nap in my chair, Sue came over to check on me. Sam needs to take iron medication. I felt better after my nap.

Sam was later arriving home I was starting to wonder if she went to school after the doctor’s appointment.

By 6.30pmm I started having trouble staying awake, but I will stay up as long as possible.

I decided to use the powerfit before going to bed, so we will see if that makes any difference.

Steps: 5,095

I slept well, went to bed at 9pm and slept till 11pm when I woke with a dry mouth so got up and had some water and went back to bed next thing, I knew the alarm was going off. It is 14 degrees and my BGL is 5.4

I had to get Jess to go with Sam due to it raining.

I have changed the sheets and washed the dirty ones along with the towels and now I must vacuum.

A wet day, I tossed the sheets and towels into the dryer.

It was raining when I walked up to meet Sam, thankfully, only light rain.

Steps:4,115

I slept well, went to bed at 9pm and slept till 11pm when I woke sweating and needing to pee, after returning to bed I was restless. I ended up getting up and doing stuff on the computer and using the powerfit again before going back to bed at 1.15am. I then slept till the alarm went off.

It is 15 degrees and my BGL is 5.5

It is a wet day but not a cold day, the hospital rang Tim must be there by 9am, he is on clear liquids from today till after the procedure.

Steps: 7,588    

I had a shocking night due to restlessness I was tossing and turning, up and down. I managed to get between 3-4hrs sleep.

Tim managed to go to bed for 3hrs between 3.30am and 6.30am

It is 14 degrees and my BGL was 5.5

Sue drove Tim to the hospital he is having a colonoscopy and an endoscopy he had it done under a general anesthetic, but he thought he would be done and home by 1pm and that wasn’t the case. Sue picked him up and brought him home at 3pm.

This afternoon Jess has asked me to go with her and Sam to a doctor’s appointment so that a mental health plan can be done for Sam.

Steps: 4,985

I had a better night, slept straight through till 3.45am when I needed to pee but went straight back to sleep.

It is 13 degrees and my BGL is 5.1.

Tim is working today in Gosford, he arrived home around 4.30pm.

I have been feeling sad all day and I don’t know why; I also have no motivation.

Steps:6,739

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. The powerfit sounds like it's working ... especially when good sleep seems to be elusive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does help for whatever reason I don't know

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a roller coaster ride of sleep/nonsleep and a variety of emotions. I had never heard of powerfit, I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah when it comes to sleep I never know how it will go or how I will be during the day

      Delete
  3. The powerfit does seem to be helping, Jo-Anne. Hope everything from the colonoscopy is clear for Tim. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure Tim's results will be all good and when something helps me sleep I am glad to use it

      Delete
  4. Yes the powerfit helps, I don't know why it helps but it does and I always hope for more good nights then bad nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s right - I remember you mentioning Tim’s colonoscopy. I’m still waiting for my results. Should be soon. I hope his turns out well.

    ReplyDelete

Cheetah

  This week’s big cat is the fastest animal on Earth, the cheetah is unique in many ways, it kinda looks like a large muscular greyhound wit...