Sunday 11 August 2024

Week 32 of 2024

 


I slept well, went to bed at 8.40om at 9pm I took my last tablet for the day and went straight off to sleep not waking till the alarm went off.

The temp is 3 degrees and my BGL 5.1 

Feeling better than yesterday, Sue came over to check on me before going to see Sandy.

It has been a cold day and around 4pm I started to feel like shit again due to the night air I suspect.

Steps 4,088       

I slept well, after a rough start, but when I settled, I was fine for the rest of the night only waking with the alarm at 5am.

It is another cold morning with a temp of 5 degrees, my BGL was 5.2.

I asked Sam if they had eggs, they did so I was able to get two eggs and make myself a bacon & egg roll for lunch.

Tim came home around 9.30am for a few hours, he left again at around 1pm. Split shift.

He rang at 4.45 to let me know the traffic was shocking and he would be later home than normal. It was closer to 6.30pm when he got home, he is usually home by 5.30pm

It has been a cold day and now it is cold and wet.

Steps: 3,389

I slept well, went to bed and fell asleep, waking with the alarm at 5am and I am not even cold this morning, even though it is only 9 degrees, my BGL was 6.4

I had to ring the chemist to find out how much the scripts were as they added Sam’s to mine. So, I had to transfer money into the script account. I then had to find someone to pick up the stuff at the chemist. Tasha was busy and Jess was asleep so asked Sandy and she said she would.

At around 11.30am Sue arrived with the chemist stuff as she was talking to Sandy, and she offered to go to the chemist for me.

It is nearly midnight, and I am having those jerky movements I cannot control, so I got up and used the powerfit and then I sat at my desk and wrote this.

Steps:4,372

I slept well, after using the powerfit late last night, waking with the alarm at 5am.

It is a somewhat cold morning with a temp of only 3 degrees, my BGL was 4.8

I have felt awful most of the day. When the day started to warm up, I started to feel better, but I expect when it gets colder again, I will not feel so good.

I was right, I feel awful again.

Steps:5,113

I slept well, don’t recall waking at all during the night. It is another cold morning temp is 5 degrees and my BGL is 4.6

This morning Sam had to run up the front with the bin as she forgot to take it out last night.

It has warmed up and I had to take a layer of clothes off as I was feeling warm.

I am wearing both pedometers. The new one is counting twice as many steps as the other one, what the hell is with that.

Tim was late home, he had to take a bus somewhere after he finished his school run, he rang and told me he would be late. Tim arrived home at 8pm.

Steps: 3,808

I slept well, woke only once due to coughing a lot and I am still coughing. It is 5 degrees, my BGL was 6.4

I am feeling awful again, after Sam leaves this morning, I am going to have a nap.

After my nap I slept for an hour, I started to feel better, and as the day warmed up, I improved more, let’s see how I am when the temp drops this evening. I think the cold is affecting how I feel.

By the middle of the day, it was a nice 21 degrees warm enough to have the doors opened. I also had to remove a layer of clothes again today due to how warm it is.

Tasha is missing a cat; it went missing sometime yesterday and she has searched the house but can’t find her. Tasha is annoyed her security camera wasn’t working so she doesn’t know if anyone opened her front door and the cat got out.

I am somewhat restless, so I go up to use the powerfit.

Steps:6,223

I slept well, but after a rough start, I ended up using the powerfit for 10-minutes.

Thought about going back to bed after taking my morning med but I didn’t.

It is 5 degrees and my BGL is 5.1 

Kathy rang at 9.30am and woke me. I was snoozing in my armchair. We talked for about half an hour, I also got to see and talk to Sydney.

Then Tim and I went to the shops before going out for lunch at all you can eat place Tim likes. I didn’t eat much, and Tim noticed and wondered if I was ok, I said I was.

As the temp dropped started feeling awful again

Steps:6,631.                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it sure sounds like the cold bothers you. And also when your BGL is lower. Sounds like when you get up and use the powerlift that always seems to help you sleep better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not handling the cold very well at all and yeah using the powerfit does help at night, don't know why but it does

      Delete
  2. Have you asked the chemist to deliver the medications to your home? Our chemist has a car that goes right around the suburb every day, especially helpful for the elderly or for families with children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This chemist will deliver for a fee I can't remember how much it was but it seemed pricey when they are only a 3 minute drive from here and both Tim & Tasha go to the plaza 3 or 4 times a week. The last chemist delivered for free

      Delete
  3. Getting a decent nights sleep makes a big difference. Sounds like the powerlift helps too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it does and I was surprised how much the powerfit helps at night

      Delete
  4. Overall, it sounds like you had a good week, Jo-Anne. I hope this one will be good, too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am thinking positive at moment, it will be a good week

      Delete

Cheetah

  This week’s big cat is the fastest animal on Earth, the cheetah is unique in many ways, it kinda looks like a large muscular greyhound wit...