Sunday 4 August 2024

Week 31 of 2024


I had a restless night waking on and off, around 1am I got up and used the powerfit.

I dreamt about my grandmother, that is not something that has happened in a long time. I don’t remember much about it except her telling mum it was time she joined the family and saying, “Ron look at my kitchen”.

It is cold here with a temp of 7 degrees, my BGL is 3.8

I had a rough start to the day my BGL wasn’t going up and I was shaking like you do when you are shivering, and I wasn’t able to concentrate, and it took a long time before things started to go right.

Tim working, he left around 11am

Tim came back from work just after 4pm, I wasn’t expecting him till around 7pm.

Steps:3,699            

I had another horrible night these nights are caused by dyskinesia, and I feel terrible when I am going through it. Then when it stops, I have needing to pee every 10-15 minutes which also sucks.

The temp is 6 degrees and my BGL 3.9

My pedometer had a flat battery, so Tasha came down and changed it and it is working ok now

Sandra called in to see me and let me know Sue was taken to hospital as she is very sick, after some tests and whatnot she was home by 2pm. It was good seeing Sandy.

Steps: 3,472             

I slept well, except between the hours of 12.15 till 1.30am I had woken feeling restless so I decided to use the powerfit the first 10 minutes standing no problem, but I sat on it for 10 minutes after which I could not stand up it felt like my left leg was frozen and I was stuck on pone knee till 1.30am, at some point I went into panic mode and my brain shut down meaning I forgot my mobile phone was close by and I could have rang Tim instead of yelling my head off. Tim at last heard me and came and helped. I will not be doing that again for a while.

I got up at 5am but was so tired I went back to bed for an hour. It is 8 degrees and my BGL was 4.7

I was so tired I went back to bed till 6.30am and I even had to have a nap in my armchair.

After that nap I was functioning better and felt less confused about stuff.

Steps:3,635

I slept well, I thought I slept straight the night, but Tim said I must have gone to the loo during the night as I left the bathroom heater on. I do not remember that.

Temp is 8 degrees, my BGL is 5.2 and I am starting to feel super tired again by 7.30am.

Today has seemed long, I just have not any motivation to do anything.

Heard from Sue she is still very sick and is really fed up with all the coughing and feeling like death warmed up.

Tim told me when he got home from work that he now thinks it was him who left the heater on after his shower.

Steps 3,434

I slept well, straight through the night again waking with the alarm. It is only 9 degrees and my BGL is 4.8

Again at 7am I started to feel so tired but after I saw Sam off at 8.10am I was feeling less tired.

Just after I met Sam it started to rain, thankfully I was home and not waiting in it.

Haven’t done much other than a load of washing and hanging up to dry, I vacuumed and tidy the kitchen.

Steps:2,999

I slept well, straight through the night again, waking with the alarm. I woke up with a sore throat. Not so bad I can’t swallow but still sore.

It is a chilly 7 degrees here my BGL was 5.0

My throat is still a little sore but for the most part ok. I asked Tasha if she could get me a bread roll for lunch, she did, and I added cheese and yesterday’s left fried rice.

Natasha told me that the lady next to Jessica has passed away sometime in the last few days. This means that now Tim & I are the longest residing tenants in this complex.

Steps:3,190

I slept well, after a rough start woke with a sore throat again and a headache. It is cold here I have the heater on, the temp is 6 degrees and my BGL is 4.9

I do not feel well this morning, I have a headache, I feel congested with a tight chest. This is I suspect why I am shaking so much my body will not stop and typing is so difficult.

Tim working, he is doing rail.

By 4pm I started to feel like shit. My head is aching, and I am starting to feel tired.

Steps: 3,310

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Not having the motivation to do anything is very worrying and a situation that makes life feel even worse. I have been watching the Olympics.. instead of 'doing nothing'. It works, almost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some days my motivation stays in bed sleeping while my body struggles through the day

      Delete
  2. Well it sounds like you’re sick. Do you know what you have? I hope whatever it is, goes away fast! If your body is telling you it’s tired, then get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect it is just a cold, no I haven't bother testing for anything else

      Delete
  3. I hope you don't get any worse with the sore throat.
    It really makes a difference to sleep through the night. I hope that keeps up okay and you have a good Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly makes a big difference if you don't get good sleep. Hoping you have just a mild illness and it goes away very soon. Prayers ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is just a cold and I should be ok in a few days, I am tired and aching all over but I have been sleeping better the last few nights

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness that blood sugar is too low - did you give yourself too much medication? Did you drink some OJ to bring it up? sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only take one tablet for my diabetes and yes after I had something to bring it up.

      Delete
  6. I would like to say I am doing good but that would be a lie I am still aching all over and feel super tired but no sore throat, so just think I have a cold

    ReplyDelete

Cheetah

  This week’s big cat is the fastest animal on Earth, the cheetah is unique in many ways, it kinda looks like a large muscular greyhound wit...