Sunday 23 July 2023

Week 29 of 2023

Slept well up and had breakie when Tasha arrived to have a shower, she made a right floody mess of the bathroom which I cleaned up. She said she slept well which is good and she likes the new recliner.

This afternoon I tried to help Tim set up his laptop but it was frustrating. We were doing all the right things but it was suppose to send a code, like they do to verify ones identity but no we got now text tried using his different email to prove who he was but no still didn't work. So frustrating indeed.

Monday and the first day of term 3 for school but today is a pupil free day. It is also raining but not cold.

Tasha came down for a shower after which I threw all the wet towels in for a wash.

Tasha lost her shit with the staff at her doctors surgery so rang and asked the number to my Dr's surgery.

Sometimes I think Tasha could be called Karen but she isn't quite that bad.

A new day and awoke with a pain behind my left ear just a dull stinking pain.

Also found the dryer had been overfilled yet again clothes with the towels, very frustrating and not safe in my opinion could catch fire.

A cold and wet type of day you can feel the moisture in the air.

Sam left me a note asking me to ring him at 7am and keep ringing to the phone is answered, however, it was answered first ring which was good. I did come close to forgetting Sam's medication but I didn't we were nearly walking out the door when I remembered but that's ok.

A new day I didn't feel like getting up but of course I did, not overly cold thankfully.

Tasha arrived just before 6am to have her shower.

I had a phone call from Sam at 7am asking me to ring him back in 20 minutes time to get him out of the shower. Which I did and they walked in at 7.40am.

Tim took the car for its rego check it passed no problem. While he as out I checked to see if I could get the shredder to work it did so managed to shred some paperwork for Tasha. Tim kept saying it was cactus but he was wrong.

Slept in till 5.20 and was still getting dressed when I heard someone at the front door, it was Tasha and she couldn't get in. I let her in while only half dressed and missed my wash this morning but that's no drama. I had to turn the heater on this morning I am that cold only 4 degrees according to my computer.

Tim has driven Tasha to a doctor's appointment with her GP's nurse well they were gone for over 2hrs. It turned out they didn't have the right dressing stuff to change her dressing and sent her to the chemist to get what was needed, she had to go to 2 different chemists to find what was needed. Tim wasn't very forthcoming with information, I will find out more from Tasha later.

Didn't oversleep this morning up at 5am as usual and yeah it's cold. Up at 4.15 to pee and make sure the front door was unlocked just in case Tasha needed to get in before I got up, she didn't.

Tasha arrived at 5.45am to have her shower and we had a chat while she was getting the bathroom ready for her shower.

I had to get Tim out of bed to take Sam up the front as it is raining. It is also very cold outside.

Up at 5.30am and found Tasha in the shower so had to wait till she finished to get in to pee. Tim went outside to pee.

Tasha is walking better on her own and has driven Jess's car to Charlestown to do some shopping on her own.

Kathy and the girls cam over to have Tasha do their hairs as they are going to a formal birthday party for Micheal's mum, she is 70yrs old.

8 comments:

  1. How can chemists not have the medicines etc that doctors prescribe? I would let the doctor know straight away so that he/she can sort out the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't medication but the dressings needed change her dressings from her surgery.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like everyone had a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy weeks go by faster which is good but not always

      Delete
  3. Tasha sure is healing nicely. Good for her. I just hope she is not doing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Karen line busted me up! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...