Wednesday 30 December 2020

Wednesday now poem day

 

You're My Everything

© 

Published: February 2008

It makes me happy just being by your side.
All these feelings I just can't hide.
You'll always be in my heart.
Can't bear the pain when we are apart.
Nobody is as special as you are to me.
I hope you are beginning to see
Just how much I care for you,
And all my feelings will always be true.
I can't describe how much I care,
But when you need me, I'll be there
To wipe those tears when you are sad,
To make you happy when you are mad.
All these things I can really do.
Just remember I'm thinking of you!



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/youre-my-everything-4

2 comments:

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...