Sunday 1 September 2019

The Week That Was No:35


Another week over another week started, let's hope it is a better week.

Woke up feeling horrible and depressed.

Had a shocking day.

Tasha found me crying in the backyard because I felt like everything is too hard.

Monday morning I woke feeling a bit better then yesterday but still not great.

Spoke to mum around 2pm she was really upset and angry, her pension didn't go in, it will go in on Wednesday.

I have asked mum if we could borrow her car for a few weeks, she said we can but only Tim can drive it.

Leo still here tonight, Jess should be home around 7pm.
I am pleased that Leo & Blain have been getting along.
Tuesday I woke feeling about 90% like myself.

Went with Jess to appointment with the child psychologists about Leo. They are going to go and observe him in class and then he will have to see him at the clinic.

Tim had a phone call from the Perm telling him that he has two credit cards we don't know about it, one with Citibank and one with Latitude. Turned out one was the Coles Mastercard and the other was a Gem card we never received from an interest free loan.

Tim went and borrowed Mum's car for a while she said that only him can drive it not Tasha.

Leo is at his house for a couple of nights.

Wednesday I was feeling a lot more like myself today thankfully. So I was able to clean the bath and do a couple of loads of washing.

Looks like Jess should have her car by Saturday.

Tim came home in a better mood.

Thursday morning now I slept most of the night, so woke up feeling good.

It started out nice but has been cold and wet since 2pm so I am glad Tim has a car.

Leo here tonight and he is getting along with Blain.

The Perm contacted Tim they want even more info for the loan. This is a joke.

Friday I was awake since 5.30am and it is wet and cold. I am glad Tim has a car to drive to work.

Jess isn't getting the car now as the loan is taking too long to be approved.

She is disappointed.

I am in so much pain that I can't sit or stand and Tasha isn't here to help, I had a cry but I don't know how much more I can take.

Saturday and it seems I had some people worried about me, due to my Facebook post yesterday. I woke up feeling a bit better.

Leo is here for the afternoon and night while Jess is working.
Tasha managed to get my Norspan patch at Guardian at Warners Bay.

So another week is done and dusted

9 comments:

  1. I think I understand at least a little bit of what you feel. I've been in pain since 2009 when I broke my back. It's a pain that never goes away. And now I feel overwhelmed by problems at work. So I'm sorry for you and for myself.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like maybe you should go talk to someone. I am so sorry. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo-Anne - you do have a lot going on with a lot of worries ... take care and all the best and I do hope next week will be easier ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are good days and bad days. It will be good if you can share your feelings with someone who is understanding and whom you can trust. Hope you are feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo-Anne, I have to agree with the other ladies who said if you have a friend with whom you can share how you feel, the burden you carry would be easier to bear. I feel so badly that you are suffering so greatly. Can you talk to a counselor on a regular basis? I hope so much the you will be feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have your hands full. I wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A counselor might help. Sorry you are in such pain--both physically and emotionally. Chronic pain really wears you down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janie.......Thank you it is nice to know that others can relate

    Sandie......I see someone on the 12th

    Hilary......I am taking it one day at a time

    Nancy........Yes I just want more good days then bad

    Katie........Hopefully the counsellor will help

    Rick........I know, thank you

    Rita........I hope so

    ReplyDelete
  9. Us Ne Toda Woh Taluq Jo Humari Har Baat Se ThaUs Ko Dukh Najane Meri Kis Baat Se ThaSirf Taluq Raha, Logo Ki Tarha Woh BhiJo Achi Tarha Waqif Meri Har Baat Se Tha. play bazaar Jab gardishon mein jam thekitne hasin satta king ayyam thehum hi na the rusava faqatwo aap bhi badnam thekahate hain kuch arsa huaqabe mein bhi asanam theanjam ke kya sochatena-vaqif-e-anjam theahad-e-javani mein “adam”sab log gulandam the.

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...