Tuesday 17 September 2019

Coincidence yes or no


Do you believe in coincidences?

Some people say they don't, what the hell with that?

Of course coincidences happen, they are happening every day somewhere in the world.

I had to explain to Leo that they happen when he did something with Papa's computer around the same time that the monitor part packed it in. It was just a coincidence that both things happened around the same time.

At first both of them were sure the events had to be connected, however, after Tim spoke to a computer guy he was told that wasn't the case.



9 comments:

  1. Is it a coincidence that I'm reading your post on a computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely believe in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't, we as people sometimes are not able to see connections between some things but in a bigger perspective everything matters.At leasr that is what I believe in☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends on the subject. Some things happen random, like that. But not with God, there everything is for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I definitely believe in coincidences, I've lived through too many not to. They are strange, though, get you thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PTM: You tell me

    Rita: Nice to know

    Natalia: I think I get that

    Sandie: Me too

    Chris: I get that

    Karen: Yes they can make you think

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH yes, coincidence and I are old friends.

    By the way, I don't know if you have pumpkins there in your Country, but the sweet potato pie I spoke of is liker an even more delicious pumpkin pie. They are so alike, I thought I was eating pumpkin pie when I first had some. The sweet potato pie is a bit more fluffy in the filling. Just a bit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most things are just coincidences, but I do believe in synchronicity. Little things in life that line up just a little too neatly to be an accident.

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...