Monday 16 September 2019

Did you know No 33


Hello world, what a lovely day it is this Monday at the moment it is 27 degrees Celsius. I went to aqua and now I am home with front and back doors open.

Anyway here are today's facts......

In Taiwan the Pepsi-Cola slogan “Come Alive with the Pepsi Generation” was reportedly translated on posters as “Pepsi brings you ancestors back from the dead”.

When you sneeze, all your bodily functions stop, even your heart.

The asteroid that is believed to have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs was named Chixalub.......how would they know that?????

The heaviest breed of dog is the Saint Bernard which can weigh as much as 150 kilos or 300 pounds.

In 1945 a foxhound gave birth to a litter of 23 puppies.


8 comments:

  1. That means I have like 28 heart attacks a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about the sneezing, fascinating, right?☺

    ReplyDelete

  3. In Taiwan the Pepsi-Cola slogan “Come Alive with the Pepsi Generation” was reportedly translated on posters as “Pepsi brings you ancestors back from the dead”. Not so good for Pepsi.

    Also I think coughing is like sneezing! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. In other words, hay fever season brings me closer to death--LOL!

    I wonder if the people in Taiwan believed that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is so funny. I did not know that!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pepsi thing reminds me when Chevy tried to sell the Nova on Latin America. "No va" is Spanish for "doesn't go"...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sneezing while driving can be dangerous because we close our eyes when we sneeze.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. PTM.......Damn

    Natalia.....It is

    Sandie.....I know right

    Rita......I wondered that too

    Debby.....Now you do

    Chris.....Funny shit

    Janie......I know I had an accident once when I sneezed

    ReplyDelete

Australians Under Fire Intro Pt 1

  So, after going through some stuff, I found this book called Australians Under Fire 1942 and have decoded to use it for my Wednesday posts...