Sunday 10 March 2019

The week that was No: 10


Good morning well this morning wasn't that great, received a message from mum telling me that dad isn't good, he is struggling to breathe. Mum decided to give him predisone again and rang the chemist to see if she could get some antibiotics for him and they said she could so he is also taking antibiotics as well. He usually takes a course of antibiotics and about a week after finishing them he needs them again. He has spent most of the day in bed sleeping, we hope he feels better tomorrow.

This afternoon I decided to make a chicken & bacon pasta bake, ok I decided on Friday that I would make it today and bought the ingredients so I could make it today.

Monday I went to my aqua class, then home to unpack the dishwasher and throw a load of clothes into the washing machine and then I ironed Tim's work shirts. It is another pretty warm day.

Dad has been really sick again, mum spoke to their GP about dad and he said it sounds like it is just about dad's time to go, but he also said that dad wouldn't see Christmas 2018 and he did.

Tuesday was the last day of the falls program I am glad to be done with it, yes it was useful but not that much although I was told I improved over the course of the program.

Wednesday I had to go and see the podiatrist and have my diabetic check done on my feet, all is good with. Summer is over but it is still stinking hot with temps around 40°c.

Thursday was much cooler with temps around 23°c a quiet day at home doing nothing much.

Friday it was stinking hot again, mum & dad didn't go shopping as dad wasn't up to it and he can't be left home alone.

Saturday I went and had my eyes checked, all good no sign of diabetes in my eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your dad is feeling better now. 40 deg C is really hot. Ours is 32 deg C and I am feeling hot, sweaty and tired. I wish you good health and every well for you and family. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping your dad in prayers, as always. Glad your exam went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ReHi Tu........Thanks but he won't get much better

    Nancy.......Dad is as good as he is going to be

    Chris.......Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...