Tuesday 19 March 2019

Gross Tuesday No:11


I didn't do a Monday post as I felt like shit all day and spent most of the day in bed, today I am feeling a tad better but have terrible back and chest pain. Of course both yesterday and today I was up at 6am ready for when Leo gets dropped off.

Here are this weeks gross facts we have part two of gross royals.

King Nabonidus of Babylon thought he was a goat and insisted on grazing in a field.

Duke Gian Gastone of Tuscany stayed in a stinking bed for 7 years refusing to get up.

By the time he died at age 55, Henry VIII was covered in boils and so overweight that he couldn't move by himself.

Don Carlos, son of Spanish King Philip II, forced a shoemaker to eat a pair that he considered not up to standard.

Anna of Russia built an ice palace to celebrate the marriage of a prince she did not like. She made the couple stay there on their wedding night.

When they finished building St Basil's Cathedral in Moscow, Russian Tsar Ivan the Terrible had the designers blinded, so they could never build anything better.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better.

    And poor Henry the 8th! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better. This back stuff is horrible.

    Really bunch of weird people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, there were was terrible people back then, like now but different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you felt bad... surprised this post didn't make you feel worse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I don't think I knew any of those.
    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandie.......I am feeling better and yeah yuck

    Rita.........I do and yeah weird

    Margaret......So true

    Chris........I am feeling better thankfully

    Karen......I do feel better and now you do how good is that

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...