Thursday 21 March 2019

Poem Thursday No 9


Here we are at Thursday again, I was asked where I have been getting the poems I post on Thursdays, well the are in this book.

Here is this weeks poem.

You call me friend.
But do you realise
How much the name implies...
It means that down the years,
Through sunshine and through tears,
There's always someone standing by your
Heart

You call me friend.....
And thus your life and mine
Grow richer in design....
And I would have you know,
Wherever you may go,
There's always someone standing by your
Heart

BY: Hilda Butler Farr

7 comments:

  1. Nice poem and looks a lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo-Anne - a delightful book to have and to be able to dip into ... while we think about the ones you give us ... You Call Me Friend ... lovely - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this--it describes friendship perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment of this poem, it truly describes some of my oldest friendships.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret.... Thanks it is a nice book

    Nancy.......Thank you I have

    Hilary.....Yes it is a good book

    Chris.......Thanks

    Mama......Yes it does

    Karen......I am pleased you liked it

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...